Uli Latukefu Shares Picture of Bloody Covenant Patch

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jan 12, 2017, 11:18:11 PM

Author
Uli Latukefu Shares Picture of Bloody Covenant Patch (Read 8,309 times)

Corporal Hicks

Alien: Covenant actor Uli Latukefu shares picture of bloody Covenant patch. Back on Alien Day 2016, 20th Century Fox offered the first official glimpse at Alien: Covenant with a picture of the crew patch of the Covenant.

Uli Latukefu, one of the actors in Alien: Covenant, has shared (via Twitter) a new picture of that same Covenant crew patch covered in blood.

Alien: Covenant actor Uli Latukefu shares picture of bloody Covenant patch.

We don’t know the details of who Uli Latukefu is playing yet but over the next few months we’ll start to find out more about Alien: Covenant.

Keep a close eye on Alien vs. Predator Galaxy for the latest on Alien: Covenant! You can follow us on FacebookTwitter and Instagram to get the latest on your social media walls. You can also join in with fellow Alien fans on our forums!

Anthony

My guess is:

Spoiler
This is the aftermath of Crudup's chestburster after he gets back to the Covenant.
[close]

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

Could be, or maybe
Spoiler
Throatburster aftermath.
[close]
since blood seems to originate from that area.

BishopShouldGo

Perfect-Organism

It's got bits in it!

Enoch

This is going to be a bloody movie, thats for sure. :D

whiterabbit

I thought Uli was the guy in the shower? Well now we know why they had to shower. Guess the alien doesn't like it when people wash away it's handiwork.

Ingwar

Quote from: whiterabbit on Jan 13, 2017, 12:48:48 AM
I thought Uli was the guy in the shower?

It's Jussie Smollett.

Corporal Hicks

Updated the post with a version without whatever the app controls were on it.

Jeri

Confirm death?

Gramster

I'm guessing its just a nosebleed, moving on...

Ingwar

szkoki

Hey audiance look, there will be blood! Im sure that makes our movie better than Prometheus!

Perfect-Organism

I love the new Ignore Topic button.

hfeldhaus

Quote from: szkoki on Jan 13, 2017, 06:35:45 PM
Hey audiance look, there will be blood! Im sure that makes our movie better than Prometheus!

Do you always have to be the buzz kill. I bet you're great to hang out with...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed