AvP2 Trailer Description?

Started by Darkness, Aug 22, 2007, 04:47:34 PM

Author
AvP2 Trailer Description? (Read 14,431 times)

Le Celticant

Le Celticant

i prefer this day!

Lionheart

Lionheart

Yutani. I was just gonna show u that colin did say that it will be 2-3 min Trailer. Thats all.    Colin, do you think maybe it could be posible to have the trailer this week?   Colin:   Yes, it's possible. The final color was set last night, and it was recorded out to film. Once we spot check the film this morning, then it should be ready to go.

cockroach

cockroach

excellent! cant wait... i got a feeling its gna be worth the wait... esp if Fox were willing to up the budget to open it for a sequel... R rated chestbursting heaven! from the sounds of things colin & greg know theyre alien/predator stuff... still praying for the trailer... ASAP x

SHREK

SHREK

Despite what Colin has sed i still dont think the trailer will be out this week.

Chris

Chris

Damn It ... i really have the feeling, the trailer will come out thursday or friday ... hoy shit ... cant wait anymore    :o    greetz

ElderPredator

ElderPredator

Finally.

Gr8kabuki

Gr8kabuki

This is BS...simply a fan starting a rumor. 1rst they reported the name of the film wrong. it is Aliens vs Predator : requiem not Alien vs Predator Req.  Secondly after the intense secrecy on this film there is no way that the predalien is going to be revealed in the trailer. the major horror boards are not following this film closely so it seems lime an IMDB poster simply sent it in as a scoop.

Chris

Chris

True or Not ... Trailer is coming this Week ... i hope ...

vehtam

vehtam

no it isn't  i can't belive it, how you guys still having hope. three lessons and none of them taught you to not belive in anything trailer related, what colin say.  and then will come friday and again there will be nothing. and once again everyone of you will be bashing directors because of their optimistic prophecies.  just like after comic con promise, week after promise, and week after week promise    ::)    the trailer isn't going to be released for at least 6 another weeks. deal with it.

Sulaco

Sulaco

I like your youtube videos ELDERPREDATOR! Cool! Longtime fan cant wait any longer! Any f**kin day now!

Jonesy

Jonesy

I dont want to prejudge before actually seeing it (if this is the real trailer) so Im gonna wait. But I have to admit, it SOUNDS really stupid. It sounds like cliches from a cheap slasher movie.

D2

D2

I'M MATT  I posted the description. Was in a rush when I was typing it up. Another couple of things that happened were:   Someone on the phone saying: "General, how much time do we have"   Cutting to a missile heading towards the town where the aliens and the predators are. Also from the looks of it, it may only be one Predator in this one as the ship crashes at the beginning and all we really see is one predator apart from the hybrid of the two."   http://joblo.com/arrow/index.php?id=9031   The same scooper who posted on AITH said this below as a message.

Exiled

Exiled

ho ho ho and what do u want for christmas little boy  alien:hiiiiiiiisssssssssssssssssss  santa:ho ho ho you be a good little boy for chirstmas and santa will get you what u want ho ho ho.  alien opens jaws  ho ho ho sorry little boy santas going 2 have to kill you  *cocks shotgun kills alien*  alright next  and what do you want for christmas little boy  Predator playback: "ho ho ho sorry little boy santas going 2 have to kill you"  now that would be a good christmas movie   :P  

normal

normal

the only thing that sounds lame 2 me, is the wording "On earth, it won’t matter’. its just rehashed from the scrapped alien 3 trailer. but the trailer sounds not 2 bad.

Dillon

Dillon

The trailer sounds awful. Seriously, this is what they've been working so hard on for so long - a montage of face huggers, explosions, aliens and predators all to to the song’ Silent Night, Holy Night’

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed