Recent posts

Alien: Romulus / Re: Alien: Romulus Catch-All T...
Last post by Yuppy - Today at 05:41:09 PM
I don't think anyone had any doubts about authenticity to the franchise. To be authentic just means "facehugger- check, ova morph-check, chestburster-check, xenomorph- check" and its AVP all over again just with less of anything new. I think the only way we could at least be acknowledging is "new and improved- checked" which speaks a whole lot more than ...."xenomorphs all over again routinely"
Alien: Romulus / Re: Alien Romulus connections ...
Last post by Ironb4lls - Today at 05:27:35 PM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Apr 20, 2024, 11:29:11 AMWe already have one, in the save station.

Imagine if the main character uses the save station, gets killed later in the movie, then reappears back at the save station again and is like, "shit, I have to do all this again?!"
Squidward cameo pls
General Film/TV Discussion / Blink Twice
Last post by ace3g - Today at 04:56:55 PM
General Film/TV Discussion / Re: Dune Remake
Last post by KiramidHead - Today at 04:48:54 PM
Considering Jessica isn't even in the book, I'd imagine so. :laugh:
General Game Discussion / Re: Currently Playing
Last post by Wweyland - Today at 04:40:31 PM
It does seem like a cross between Alien Isolation and Bioshock, with a super sad and depressing story.
Alien-Predator Literature / Re: Aliens vs Avengers
Last post by Acid_Reign161 - Today at 04:09:01 PM
Quote from: Cosmic Incubation on Today at 02:39:51 PM
Quote from: Acid_Reign161 on Today at 12:06:09 AMOf all the crossovers we never got, I was amazed at the lack of Alien/Species when Dark Horse had both. Not so much as a "Vs" but rather the Sil type hybrids being another bio weapon like the neomorph. The fact that Species II features black goo making victims undergo metamorphosis into a violent Gigeresque creature bent on sexual reproduction seems a totally missed opportunity for an Alien-universe crossover to me.

Didn't know that was something I wanted until right now. Wtf

I need check out the Species series. Only seen the first one (when I was way too young to be watching it lol)

There's only the first and second movie worth watching (imo).. I turned off Species 3 around 15mins in, and never bothered with the 4th (they went straight-to-video B-movies from 3 onwards) but I love the first two! 😃
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed