AvP Teaser Scene Descriptions

Started by Darkness, Mar 14, 2004, 10:07:29 PM

Author
AvP Teaser Scene Descriptions (Read 23,711 times)

nEMO

nEMO

We're sure is a predator.... there's a pred mask that looks a lot like this one in Predator 2 (the "clan gathering" scene).

C4RN4G3

C4RN4G3

O boy this movie is gonna rock! O boy, o boy!! *excitement*

Space Jokey

Space Jokey

Thanks nemo...another thing that i've seen in the trailer...look at the scene in the "Sacrificial Chamber".. the body nearest the left..i don't think it's a human with facehugger..he have a completely different skeleton and long hairs like rasta and the feet are different...i think they are predators (maybe young pred?)

Killkenny

Killkenny

Aliens Forever!!!!!!! I think this Movie will be a Shame for the real Alien Fans. The Preds are slow and without their Weapons they are NOTHING BUT GREEN,DEAD SHIT. And now Fox is killing a cool franchise by making the Aliens weak enough to be killed by only a hand full of preds.  Gimme a Break!

Acidkiller

Acidkiller

Anyway,without the Aliencult, the preds have never existed. And most of the Predfans showing no respect for that but talking bad about the Aliens. I say they behave like little kids: Bu

noddy

noddy

to Ssurodius <i agree with you with all you said it would be cool to see a change in how we see the alien but doesnt it anoy that there are rumours that there a predalien or that the humans team up the predators > i think its call that your studying film direction and production i am trrying to study film studies and media studies for my a levels

noddy

noddy

to all <the scene that shows what seems to be a predator punching the alien in the face!! that scenne!! you have may picked this up but it is not a hand that punches the alien i believe it is a foot of a predator kick ing the alien away watch the trailer closely you might spot it out write back comments !!!!!!!!!

Ssurodius

Ssurodius

Yo somebody may have noticed this but if you look closely at the last lil bit of the teaser when it shows the close up of an alien shooting its double jaw out. Look closely frame by frame at the left side of the alien's mouth...you can clearly see the outline of someones head...you can see that it is hair if you look close. wonder if its the same guy that gets f**ked up by "grid head" earlier in the teaser

Capt. Obvious

Capt. Obvious

Hi. OK, if anyone's seen pictures of the upcoming Alien versus Predator halloween costumes, the Alien mask has a "Grid Face", just like the screen-shot. There's green blood oozing from the wounds, which look to have been caused by a Pred net, wristblades, or a knife - even though i doubt anyone with a knife against an Alien would live. Whatever. Just stating the obvious. That's my name! CAPTAIN OBVIOUS, AWAY!!!

Vekin

Vekin

Both aliens and predators are formidable opponents. In Predator 2 in the meat factory predator took out 5 highly trained well armed men with virtually no effort at all. Yet aliens are responsible for the destruction of a entire race of the Space Jockeys. I think it balances out pretty well. The only setback for the preds are if one predator comes into contact with multiple aliens at once, but 1 on 1 the alien has no chance at all. Just look at Aliens. Hicks, Hudson and Basquez where able to  take out multiple Aliens but where overwelled in their numbers. So it all comes down to the number of the aliens your are fighting. The only thing is that aliens have no fear other than fire.

YodasEvilTwin

YodasEvilTwin

thats true, but the marines had heavy automatic weapons to hose down roomfuls of aliens, as long as they stayed out of the aliens reach and didnt run out of ammo. does anyone know why aliens are afraid of fire? and what do they do with the dead bodies they drag off? do they actually need to eat to survive?

Ssurodius

Ssurodius

they cacoon them...alien directors cut style.  Bret was found with dallas with shit oozin out of him.  I wander what ridley scott would say if we asked what happened to bret when we were not there. I think it was a pretty awful concept very nasty.

Ssurodius

Ssurodius

in the other films must eat them or some thing. In Alien 3 special edition the beast was definately eating Clemens in the air vent. Blood was pooring out and Golic was trippen  out. Oh and to any abusers out there do not watch Alien films if your trippen and sunk in a K-hole at the same time...I was freaked out and i am a crazy slayer worshiping alcoholic...dude  I wanna see a queen f**k up a human so bad...imagine how sick it would be if bishop was human in aliens...it would be twice as gross...So I wanna see a queen headbite a man(,ust be bad cause there second jaws are the size of a dudes dome piece so were talking watermelon shit exploding.) I would also love to see a chestburster try and attac someone. The chestburster scene n ressurection was so impecably shity. How could David Giler and Walter allow that dude Jean claude van dam(i know his name i am just making fun of french names) It Jeane piere Juenet(I think) that does not matter because that dude is gay and I shal write an evil metal song daming him to hell for all eternity...

Damian(pantera)

Damian(pantera)

Its okay Ssurodius...we are your friends...we agree with you...Just breathe a little bit.   8)  

Damian(pantera)

Damian(pantera)

Word up! I was reading your comments up there and I must say I agree with all that you said. I liked your Predalien idea it sounded pretty killer.  And I also hated Alien 4. Well I am gonna go get wasted now...Happy St. Patties day everyone!!!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed