More Prometheus Set Pictures Leaked

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jul 05, 2011, 04:38:31 PM

Author
More Prometheus Set Pictures Leaked (Read 39,502 times)

gooner_no1

gooner_no1

When interests collide...

A Twitter feed for one of my other interests (Arsenal FC) led me to another tweeting Gooner who - believe it or not - is working on Prometheus in Iceland.

And he's posted a few - rather dull it must be said - pics. But the odd-looking futuristic helicopter is intriguing:

There's more here:

http://twitter.com/#!/jsmills

RoaryUK

Quote from: Lt. Ellen Ripley on Jul 22, 2011, 05:58:13 PM
New image from Prometheus shoot in Iceland :

http://www.alienprequelnews.com/2011/07/new-image-from-prometheus-shoot-in.html

This is most likely a location shoot, the helicopter being the obvious clue, lol. But I'm just wondering, since there is supposed to be another unknown planet in Prometheus besides Earth, could this be what we come to know as LV426 BEFORE the terraforming took place, if indeed that's what happened?  I mean people often said the planetoid resembles the Derelict, with it's unique 'bone-like' structure, so I figure maybe it's possible!  ::)

ikarop

ikarop

Not a set picture, but Fassbender has cut his hair a few days ago. I guess his part is over?

http://www.daylife.com/photo/08Du5vqee9gB4?q=Michael+Fassbender

JaaayDee

I think filming could be wrapping up any day now.  Ridley Scott said so at Comic Con.

ikarop

ikarop

IIRC they still have to shot in Scotland (Aug-Sept)?

JaaayDee

Maybe it's been cancelled?  As far as I know, Lindelof said there were only a few weeks left of filming a month ago.

RoaryUK

Quote from: ikarop on Jul 28, 2011, 02:20:33 AM

Absolutley, mid-August if I remember correctly. I know where and I'll be there too, as I said some time ago. Wether I'll see anything is probably unlikely, but if you don't try you don't get   :)

JaaayDee

If they are going to shoot there, it will probably only be for a week.

ThisBethesdaSea

Fassbenders scenes are probably over. That doesn't mean anything is canceled. Films are rarely shot chronologically.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: RoaryUK on Jul 28, 2011, 02:39:38 AM
Quote from: ikarop on Jul 28, 2011, 02:20:33 AM

Absolutley, mid-August if I remember correctly. I know where and I'll be there too, as I said some time ago. Wether I'll see anything is probably unlikely, but if you don't try you don't get   :)

Take a telescope and a camera :)

ikarop

ikarop

I guess filming is over indeed:

QuoteIs at the Prometheus Ridley Scott film wrap partaaaaaaaay
http://twitter.com/#!/emilyausten/status/97803300241543168

This person works for a company that has their offices in the Pinewood studios.

ThisBethesdaSea

Makes sense. Wow. A 5 month shoot. I wonder if they also filmed a sequel to this spin off prequel?

Bad Replicant

Riddles knows how to get things done.

Parkers Bicep

Quote from: JaaayDee on Jul 28, 2011, 01:52:16 AM
I think filming could be wrapping up any day now.  Ridley Scott said so at Comic Con.

Hello everyone. I'm a newbie!

Adding to speculation I read on another website that actor James Payton was possibly attached to the production.

Last night he tweeted this:

QuoteOff we trot to the wrap party of that thing I did or indeed, didn't do. Not allowed to mention it, so I'm not.

As I said, this is purely me assuming.

And when you assume you usually make an ass out of u and me.

Anyway, glad to be here.

Paul

T Dog

T Dog

Quote from: Parkers Bicep on Aug 01, 2011, 09:10:40 AM
Quote from: JaaayDee on Jul 28, 2011, 01:52:16 AM

Hello everyone. I'm a newbie!

Adding to speculation I read on another website that actor James Payton was possibly attached to the production.

Last night he tweeted this:

QuoteOff we trot to the wrap party of that thing I did or indeed, didn't do. Not allowed to mention it, so I'm not.

As I said, this is purely me assuming.

And when you assume you usually make an ass out of u and me.

Anyway, glad to be here.

Paul

He is so young Weyland.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed