Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 916,984 times)

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I can only remember what the first one was about.  It was my preferred one of the bunch. 

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Kimarhi on Apr 07, 2021, 11:42:22 PM
I can only remember what the first one was about.  It was my preferred one of the bunch. 

Definitely.

Local Trouble

Huggs

Huggs

Physical media baby.

I got physical.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

That's not very minimalist.

Huggs

Huggs

Thank cancel culture.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

One of these days I'll get off my ass and finish Killzone 1 (and play the rest of the trilogy).

Stitch

Stitch

Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages.

I still haven't finished a Zelda game that isn't on Game Boy (or a game boy remake).

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Huggs on Apr 07, 2021, 08:26:41 PMMy only gripe with the second one is the controls. It's like steering an elephant just trying to aim.

That was ironically what I liked about it. It was so intentionally un-CoD. Once you got used to it it really wasn't an issue.

Effectz

Effectz

Destiny 2, Trying to get my guilded conquerer seal

Huggs

Huggs

Kane and Lynch 2

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Jim Ryan says no one wants to play old games though.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Local Trouble on Apr 16, 2021, 02:31:44 AM
Jim Ryan says no one wants to play old games though.

*Boots up Galaga...defiantly*

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Monster Hunter Rise

It's amazing what sleep can do. I'm in high rank right now and when I first fought HR Nargacuga I was tired and I got my ass kicked and lost. But I came back today after a good rest and suddenly I'm kicking his ass without getting carted once.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Picked up Days Gone because it was free on PS Plus this month. Really enjoying it. I'm not yet at the point where I can deal with the massive hordes so running into one of those is proper brown trousers time.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed