An Evening with Reiko Aylesworth

Started by Darkness, Feb 01, 2007, 09:17:30 PM

Author
An Evening with Reiko Aylesworth (Read 2,345 times)

Darkness

Darkness

The Springfield and Central Illinois Film Commission is holding a special evening event this Sunday with Reiko Aylesworth who plays Kelly in AvP2. Here’s the official release from the commission’s website:

“Over the Moon Productions is pleased to present "An Evening with Reiko Aylesworth." Ms. Aylesworth is a former Springfield resident who gained national attention as a film and television actress. "An Evening with Reiko Aylesworth" will be presented in Theatre 3 at the Hoogland Center for the Arts at 420 South Sixth Street in Springfield on Sunday, February 4th at 7 p.m.

Reservations for "An Evening with Reiko Aylesworth" are not required. A suggested donation of $10 will be accepted at the door. Donations will support the Over the Moon Productions Brilliance Scholarship Award, which will be presented this May to a local high school senior who plans on studying theatre related arts in college.”

Hopefully, she’ll talk a little about AvP2.

Corporal Hicks

Why thank them? We got the e-mail ourselves?

Darkness

Darkness

What email?Edit: Nevermind, just seen it. It was in my junk folder.

Corporal Hicks

:P   Lol! Anyway, is anyone here planning on going to this?

Darkness

Darkness

Hopefully somebody will report back what she said.

Corporal Hicks

Which is what I'm hoping! Sucks how pretty much everything has to across the pond!    >:(  

Corporal Hicks

So...is anyone planning on going?

beeko

beeko

if somebody pays my airfare from sydney, i'll go !

gyro

gyro

if some one pays the gas  and auto repairs i will say i went

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed