ALIEN: The Weyland-Yutani Report (S.D. Perry, 160 pages)

Started by Cvalda, Nov 23, 2013, 05:33:45 AM

Author
ALIEN: The Weyland-Yutani Report (S.D. Perry, 160 pages) (Read 386,955 times)

HuDaFuK

Quote from: SM on Sep 23, 2014, 03:10:43 AMTo my knowledge there are no immediate plans.  But I'd be surprised if that didn't change.

Didn't Perry herself say on here that she believes a cheaper version is on the way?

SM

To my knowledge.

SD might know otherwise.

locusta

As I stated it many times already, there is the standard edition hardcover coming for round about 50 $

I guess since Sideshow is included with producing the CE cover (which makes it practically my first Sideshow release  ;D ), they wanted to announce the CE first, even though that the standard book was always scheduled first. At least that´s what my contract said.

But patience, it was now an ongoing process for a while and a few weeks more waiting time should not lower the fun.

Cheers

SM

There you go then.

When one works for nowt, one doesn't have fancy schmancy contracts.

;D

Xenomrph

Yeah I'm definitely not dropping the coin on the super expensive version.

locusta

Well, but I still can offer a signed one for 500   :P   :laugh:

predxeno

Quote from: locusta on Sep 23, 2014, 11:16:54 AM
As I stated it many times already, there is the standard edition hardcover coming for round about 50 $

Shit, the standard version is $50!!! :o  This "Report" better be truly in-depth.

SM

Depends on ones "definition" of truly and "in-depth".

I seem to recall Alien Vault being at least $50, so what's the big deal?

predxeno

predxeno

What I'm saying is I hope there's an actual analysis of the Alien here rather than a simple rehash of what we already know; IMO, this is why Alien: Sea of Sorrows didn't do as well as it could have, every plot twist provided was pretty much focused on an aspect of the Alien that fans already know such as the life-cycle, Queen, etc.

Vrastal

As long as the 50$ has the same info and hopefulyl pictures ill be happy. Even if its not in some awesome fancy schmancy giant alien necronomicn bible book

SM

QuoteWhat I'm saying is I hope there's an actual analysis of the Alien here rather than a simple rehash of what we already know;

Like what?

predxeno

Like Alien: Sea of Sorrows.

SM

Like what "actual analysis"?

predxeno

The Aliens RPG book did some good work analyzing the creatures and the world they lived in.

Local Trouble

Sounds like you want this book to embellish a lot.  I don't think that's its purpose.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed