MARVEL Multithread

Started by Shasvre, Jul 27, 2009, 08:24:36 AM

Author
MARVEL Multithread (Read 1,192,950 times)

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: Omegamorph on Aug 10, 2022, 09:18:12 AM
Quote from: Kradan on Aug 10, 2022, 09:02:49 AMYou Westerns are weird, I'm just gonna say that
I'm easterer than the westerns since I'm an amore pizza pie mmm mandolino spaghetti banana person rather than a McD addict or a maple syrup filter feeder ya know

Still westerer than me

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Kradan on Aug 10, 2022, 09:20:04 AMStill westerer than me
*more insane

ace3g

ace3g

Dane DiLiegro says he has filmed scenes for GoTG3 but doesn't know if he has made the final cut.

https://youtu.be/_T6EFO5bhrQ?list=PL9u0eyPbHQDwin8zaWGMGvI_-PfCpLo7p&t=2827

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

She Hulk premieres tomorrow, preliminary reviews are real positive!

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/tv/she_hulk_attorney_at_law/s01

T Dog

T Dog

How does she have Hulk powers?

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

In the comic
Spoiler
she gets shot by the mob and needs a blood transfusion and the only person with a compatible blood type is Bruce Banner
[close]

In the show
Spoiler
she and human-form Bruce get in a car accident, she gets cut, Bruce bleeds all over her when she's pulling him from the wreck, some of his blood gets in her wound and she metabolizes it
[close]

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Xenomrph on Aug 18, 2022, 09:39:18 AMIn the comic
Spoiler
she gets shot by the mob and needs a blood transfusion and the only person with a compatible blood type is Bruce Banner
[close]

In the show
Spoiler
she and human-form Bruce get in a car accident, she gets cut, Bruce bleeds all over her when she's pulling him from the wreck, some of his blood gets in her wound and she metabolizes it
[close]
holy skreonk why tho

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Omegamorph on Aug 18, 2022, 03:32:55 PM
Quote from: Xenomrph on Aug 18, 2022, 09:39:18 AMIn the comic
Spoiler
[close]

In the show
Spoiler
[close]
holy skreonk why tho
Why what?

Kradan

Kradan

Why change backstory, I guess

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Kradan on Aug 18, 2022, 05:13:32 PMWhy change backstory, I guess
maybe it was a tone thing since the comics' origin was written when she was meant to be a "serious" character and wasn't as humorous and light-hearted as later writers made her.

It also changes the dynamic between Bruce and Jen because in the comics Bruce basically willingly inflicts his condition on her (granted she would have died without his actions), whereas in the show it's played off as an accident that Bruce actively tries to prevent in the moment.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

I feel the blood transfusion thing is very important to their dynamic but yeah better than making Spider-man into Iron Man Jr and fixing it in post

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

One of my favourite Marvel characters, hope they do not f**k it up massively, gonna watch it now. 

Immortan Jonesy

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Good shit.

Master Chief

Master Chief

I watched, liked it, and moved on.  What are people complaining about? (video is too long  ;D )

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed