Tremors

Started by Alien Freak, Oct 05, 2007, 09:11:02 PM

Author
Tremors (Read 112,266 times)

Alien Freak

Alien Freak

Anybody watch the "Tremors" movie series? I have seen all four, and would love too see a fifth.

Its Game Time

Its Game Time

I love the tremors movies. The first one freaked me out but then they got funnier as each movie came out. They even came out with a series for the show, hehe.

Gates

Gates

The first one is good, the second one is fun and the rest suck in my opinion...

Alien Freak

Alien Freak

Actually, I really liked the third movie best, then the second, the first, and then the fourth.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I remember seeing the first movie when i was 6. Good movie 7/10.

Its Game Time

Its Game Time

Yeah the first is pretty good, the others ones got less good as each movie came by, but were still good.

Uncanny Antman

Uncanny Antman

First is a true classic.  Second isn't bad for a low budget sequel...the rest are worth watching once.  The TV show sucked ass.

Its Game Time

Its Game Time

I didnt think the show sucked that bad but yeah, wasnt very good.

Uncanny Antman

Uncanny Antman

I guess I was just so utterly sick of Perfection, Nevada by then that I may have been a little biased.  :)

Akatian

Akatian

I quite liked the first two (the original is undoubtly the better film, but Aftershocks was fun), the third was mediocre but somehow enjoyable, and the fourth left me in tears, for all the wrong reasons.

Major Alan Schaefer

Major Alan Schaefer

i love all of those movies the first two were very good and the second to couild have ben better but i still enjoyed them

Spidey3121

Spidey3121

I love the movie Tremors. From the 1st time i saw it i loved it + have probably seen it a quite a few times since then. I would probably have to give the film a solid 3 or maybe even 3.5 out of 4 stars. The 2nd movie was pretty good to although not as fun a re-watch as the 1st film. I'm not sure i ever saw the 3rd or 4th movies all the way through. I watched the TV series and usually found it to be quite entertaining. I'm almost surprised i didn't watch the 4th one because i remember them advertising it a lot when it first debut on Sci-Fi + usually i watch stuff like that.

Hudson

Hudson

I'm a huge Tremors fan and would love to see a fifth movie, but I don't think it's gonna happen according to the creators.  I'd love to see the show too, I never got the chance and they won't put it on DVD.

Spidey3121

Spidey3121

Does anyone know what the 5th Tremors would be about if ever made?

Tarog

Tarog

Great movies

1. Tremors
2. Tremors 2 Aftershocks
3. Tremors 4
4. Tremors 3 Back to Perfection

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed