A Review On IMDB...

Started by overthere, Feb 23, 2016, 12:07:26 AM

Author
A Review On IMDB... (Read 533 times)

overthere

overthere

Not sure how it works so it may not be the same for everyone, but the first review of Predator I see on IMDB is a review that has this to say:

"The first deaths suggest vengeance if not some sort of ritual, but later ones suggest that the alien may be feeding off of his (or her) victims. Oddly enough, it is not until the awful Predator 2 that we learn that it kills for sport."

This hurt to read. Nowhere in the movie is it even hinted at a possibility the Predator feeds off his victims. The movie makes it clear the Predator is there for trophies and the characters know it.

Stuff like this make me mad.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Pffft! I don't pay attention to IMDB... That site can just eat the tail end of a car for all I care.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

But wait a second here... I eat stuff I hunt for sport. I mean it could have been chowing down on some nice man meat. Keys said he had a taste for beef. We not tasty enough for him? :P Although I guess that is a good thing, otherwise we'd all be in the Predator's grocery store.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed