About OWLF...

Started by Russian_Predator, Feb 03, 2008, 01:45:19 PM

Author
About OWLF... (Read 2,863 times)

Russian_Predator

Russian_Predator

OWLF - what is special service and it submits to whom?  ???

XenoVC

XenoVC

Bootleg pics are not allowed  ::)

The Chibi Kiriyama

The Chibi Kiriyama

We're aware that bootleg pics aren't allowed, right? :)

Russian_Predator

Russian_Predator

I'm about Peter Keyes, Garber and their team. Who are they?

I don't think that this is FBI, DEA etc. because OWLF should be more secret service than other intelligence agencies. Federal agent of DEA or other is unreal work for OWLF officer. This is conspiracy. ^^

Eidotemit

Eidotemit

OWLF wasn't the name of the group, but the designation under which things like the predator would fall (Other World Life Forms). Its like a file, and this organization (lets say the FBI) would record all data regarding an alien in the OWLF file.

The Necronoir

The Necronoir

Quote from: Eidotemit on Feb 04, 2008, 02:10:36 AM
OWLF wasn't the name of the group, but the designation under which things like the predator would fall (Other World Life Forms). Its like a file, and this organization (lets say the FBI) would record all data regarding an alien in the OWLF file.
Exactly. I'm a bit perplexed at how many people seem to think that this is the name of the organisation...  ???

Russian_Predator

Russian_Predator

But FBI is federal police only... They don't catch aliens on Earth... and DEA work with drugs only... normal intelligence agencies are spying or catch spies... team of Keyes has special work in comparison with others - they catch aliens... )))

Eidotemit

Eidotemit

I just used FBI as an example, they could be CIA, NSA or whatever.

Master Chief

Master Chief

They are a special operations unit or black ops team that no government agency will take responsibility for and that is because of what they do.  There is one level above top secret and this team has access to it.

Russian_Predator

Russian_Predator

Quote from: Eidotemit on Feb 05, 2008, 04:58:08 PM
they could be CIA, NSA or whatever.

Could be, but their team worked in ultimate isolation from other departments, because nobody knew, that Keyes, Garber and their team worked to catch alien. De facto this is organisation in organisation could be.  ;)

bobcunk

bobcunk

the dude from csi at the end of avpr is part of the same thing. and miss yutani is part of it to. i think weland yutani was always aware of the alien and predators and we can assume that are futur technology was from pred.

XenoVC

XenoVC

Quote from: bobcunk on Feb 06, 2008, 09:16:36 PM
the dude from csi at the end of avpr is part of the same thing. and miss yutani is part of it to. i think weland yutani was always aware of the alien and predators and we can assume that are futur technology was from pred.

Well they did know about The Predator in Predator 2,from what happened in Predator,I wonder if they were aware that there was a Predator during the Gunnison Incident,and they even had Footage of an Alien

bobcunk

bobcunk

i think ash from alien was awar of it to and was tring to bring it back to be studid, they sent a robot so he wouldn be face hugged or killed by the alien.

O.W.L.F.

O.W.L.F.

Quote from: The Necronoir on Feb 04, 2008, 07:56:23 AM
Quote from: Eidotemit on Feb 04, 2008, 02:10:36 AM
Exactly. I'm a bit perplexed at how many people seem to think that this is the name of the organisation...  ???

well...i was one of these people ::)....thankx for explanation  :)

Eidotemit

Eidotemit

Anytime, its always a pleasure

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed