Was Lambert raped by the Alien?

Started by Ellen Ripley, Nov 02, 2007, 07:42:37 PM

Author
Was Lambert raped by the Alien? (Read 223,723 times)

BigDaddyJohn

Yep nothing wrong with exploring things. In his very own way.

Marc505

Marc505

Kin hell, the early pages of this thread from years ago are a lovely read, aren't they.

I'm "happy" with what we got, the ambiguity adds to the horror, for me. Even if the end result was a product of mashed together editing from Brett's death it has led to years of discussion which must be satisfying for a film maker.

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Marc505 on Apr 21, 2021, 08:08:03 PM
Kin hell, the early pages of this thread from years ago are a lovely read, aren't they.

I'm "happy" with what we got, the ambiguity adds to the horror, for me. Even if the end result was a product of mashed together editing from Brett's death it has led to years of discussion which must be satisfying for a film maker.

Loving all the internet tough guy posts from The Diesel.

SM

SM

He'd just punch the Alien in the face, then a roundhouse.

kwisatz

kwisatz

If it weren't for the sexual ambiguity, he would rape the Alien.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

QuoteIf I was on that ship with my kids, it wouldn't have went down like it did. There would have been a lot of acid blood on C deck and then me saying, 'OK, we're going to land somewhere safely, don't worry'.

Inverse Effect

It could have pinned her onto something and then repeatedly thrusted her with its tail.  :o :o :o

[cancerblack]

You seem very interested in the exact details.

BlueMarsalis79

No kidding...

The_Nostromo_Files

Big "Chap" was equipped to play either side?

kwisatz

kwisatz

He thought Ripley was finally giving in to temptation when she grasped the harpoon gun. 

BlueMarsalis79

Ay lmao

BigDaddyJohn

Now the sexual undertones are undertones no more.

Marc505

Marc505

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Apr 21, 2021, 11:11:16 PM
Quote from: Marc505 on Apr 21, 2021, 08:08:03 PM

Loving all the internet tough guy posts from The Diesel.

Proper ten men is Diesel! Fair play to him though, maybe he really would put up a decent fight against a creature that had just been shown to crush a man's head with its bare hands, who knows!

BlueMarsalis79

Please quote I'm too lazy to go look

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed