Was Lambert raped by the Alien?

Started by Ellen Ripley, Nov 02, 2007, 07:42:37 PM

Author
Was Lambert raped by the Alien? (Read 223,778 times)

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: The Diesel on Nov 16, 2007, 05:35:03 AM
Quote from: PredatorBruth on Nov 15, 2007, 01:13:23 PM
Quote from: The Diesel on Nov 15, 2007, 08:02:11 AM
Quote from: gameoverman on Nov 15, 2007, 07:55:56 AM
Quote from: The Diesel on Nov 15, 2007, 07:53:26 AM
Quote from: gameoverman on Nov 15, 2007, 07:49:47 AM
Quote from: wolfboy on Nov 15, 2007, 07:46:04 AM
I found that entire scene retarded. Lambert just stands there and gets killed.

It isn't retarded, it's science.  The fight or flight response is known to activate in all animals depending on circumstances.  With Lambert, it was an unfortunate case that it made her petrified with fear, so much so that she was like completely paralysed.  This was also part of her character.
Lambert was a dumbass. 

No you are the dumbass.  ::)  Honestly, the alien had blocked her exit anyway - there was no where she was going anywhere.  And she was too scared to fight the alien.
I would have ran like Carl Lewis as soon as I saw the thing..  You stand there, you're a dumbass.  She could have moved and Parker could have toasted it extra-crispy. 

Thats east to say, unless your actually in that situation, i bet in th situation you would probably to scared to do anythin, and if ya run you could prokoke it so she didnt no what it could do.
First off, I wouldn't have been on that damn ship unless I had a gun.  I would have slept with it.  You never know what the f**k is out there in space.  So I would have shot the hell out of the thing the first chance I got.  I probably would have killed the whole crew in the process but so what.  I don't want an eight-foot douchebag with a tongue that could split my head open having his way with me.  Better to kill it or die trying.

Secondly, I do a lot of jogging.  I jog over two miles everyday and lift a lot of heavy weights.  I have had dogs try to attack me while I was jogging.  I didn't have my gun with me so I had to improvise by stopping to pick up some rocks and bust the mutherf**kers in the head.  That's the kind of person I am.  My fight-or-flight is kill or be killed.  If I was in a confined space with no gun and something approaching I would have had to make a run for it or improvise with something.  Not stand there like a dear caught in headlights.

This is pure gold.

PS : I lift weights, did street workout, boxing for many years. I'm pretty sure I'd shit my pants any day.

BlueMarsalis79

Wish we had more morons like that here like the old days.

razeak

razeak

It's like the morons that think Tyson could KO a gorilla. Until 2019 I ran a lot morenthan that dude did, boxed and wrestled for years. It ain't happening.

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Apr 23, 2021, 11:08:25 PM
Quote from: The Diesel on Nov 16, 2007, 05:35:03 AM
Quote from: PredatorBruth on Nov 15, 2007, 01:13:23 PM
Quote from: The Diesel on Nov 15, 2007, 08:02:11 AM
Quote from: gameoverman on Nov 15, 2007, 07:55:56 AM
Quote from: The Diesel on Nov 15, 2007, 07:53:26 AM
Quote from: gameoverman on Nov 15, 2007, 07:49:47 AM
Quote from: wolfboy on Nov 15, 2007, 07:46:04 AM
I found that entire scene retarded. Lambert just stands there and gets killed.

It isn't retarded, it's science.  The fight or flight response is known to activate in all animals depending on circumstances.  With Lambert, it was an unfortunate case that it made her petrified with fear, so much so that she was like completely paralysed.  This was also part of her character.
Lambert was a dumbass. 

No you are the dumbass.  ::)  Honestly, the alien had blocked her exit anyway - there was no where she was going anywhere.  And she was too scared to fight the alien.
I would have ran like Carl Lewis as soon as I saw the thing..  You stand there, you're a dumbass.  She could have moved and Parker could have toasted it extra-crispy. 

Thats east to say, unless your actually in that situation, i bet in th situation you would probably to scared to do anythin, and if ya run you could prokoke it so she didnt no what it could do.
First off, I wouldn't have been on that damn ship unless I had a gun.  I would have slept with it.  You never know what the f**k is out there in space.  So I would have shot the hell out of the thing the first chance I got.  I probably would have killed the whole crew in the process but so what.  I don't want an eight-foot douchebag with a tongue that could split my head open having his way with me.  Better to kill it or die trying.

Secondly, I do a lot of jogging.  I jog over two miles everyday and lift a lot of heavy weights.  I have had dogs try to attack me while I was jogging.  I didn't have my gun with me so I had to improvise by stopping to pick up some rocks and bust the mutherf**kers in the head.  That's the kind of person I am.  My fight-or-flight is kill or be killed.  If I was in a confined space with no gun and something approaching I would have had to make a run for it or improvise with something.  Not stand there like a dear caught in headlights.

This is pure gold.

PS : I lift weights, did street workout, boxing for many years. I'm pretty sure I'd shit my pants any day.

OMG  :D :D :D :D

razeak

razeak

i mean yeah, die trying and all that, but the funny thing is when you read that guy's words, its clear he thinks he can take on a xeno barehanded lol.

BigDaddyJohn

I don't wanna drift away further from the topic, but I'll just say I dug up a bit on his older posts and actually found photos of him, for those who are interested to see the man, the G, the legend.  ;)

[cancerblack]

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Apr 24, 2021, 06:09:35 PM
I don't wanna drift away further from the topic, but I'll just say I dug up a bit on his older posts and actually found photos of him, for those who are interested to see the man, the G, the legend.  ;)

Hmmm. Overgrown fratboy.

BlueMarsalis79

As expected.

City Hunter Yautja

Well the entire life cycle of the Xenomorphis steeped in sexual overtones and undertones. The Facehugger acts like well you know.. turning our mouths into well.. you know. The chestburster is  distortion of a fetus and baby, and so the adult Xeno killing Lambart in this way is a full circle of the reproductive and sexual cycle in its darkest and most distorted vision.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: City Hunter Yautja on Jul 08, 2021, 02:55:39 AM
Well the entire life cycle of the Xenomorphis steeped in sexual overtones and undertones. The Facehugger acts like well you know.. turning our mouths into well.. you know.

Don't be afraid to talk dirty.

Kradan

Kradan

f**kholes ...f**kholes everywhere

City Hunter Yautja

Quote from: Huggs on Jul 09, 2021, 04:44:08 AM
Quote from: City Hunter Yautja on Jul 08, 2021, 02:55:39 AM
Well the entire life cycle of the Xenomorphis steeped in sexual overtones and undertones. The Facehugger acts like well you know.. turning our mouths into well.. you know.

Don't be afraid to talk dirty.

Dare I share what I envisioned Chappy did to Lambart?

Huggs

Huggs

I think kradan beat you too it.

City Hunter Yautja

Quote from: Huggs on Jul 10, 2021, 06:40:53 PM
I think kradan beat you too it.

Then I shall refrain.

Huggs

Huggs

Twas ribbed, but NOT for her pleasure.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed