Tom Woodruff IGN Video Interview

Started by Darkness, Apr 16, 2008, 06:55:30 PM

Author
Tom Woodruff IGN Video Interview (Read 14,368 times)

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

Well for some ppl who still say there are more scens missing, on this site it tells you that that scene with Kelly is taken out becasue it had to do with saving those kids who got taken out of the movie all together, and some of the shots of when the aliens are getting killed by the national guard are scens from when kelly is killing some aliens. I got the Unrated DVD and wathed the movie 7 times, 5 just cause I love it (and can see EVERYTHING) 6th time for the Bros. Commentary (which lets you know stuff alot of ppl talk about and all the shit they went threw just to please the haters) and the commentary with tom and Alic. I think all of you would like Alic, he makes fun of every f**king movie lol

Ty

Ty

Hey every body! I just got the AVP-R mega unrated DVD!    ;D  

Pvt. Hicks

that sucks

Pvt. Hicks

wow, please dont try and direct avp3. please. pretty please. with a f*cking cherry on top? please. its bad enough ur in the suit...

Semaka

Semaka

QuoteGort Pred | 17 Apr 2008 20:04 15  Well for some ppl who still say there are more scens missing, on this site it tells you that that scene with Kelly is taken out becasue it had to do with saving those kids who got taken out of the movie all together, and some of the shots of when the aliens are getting killed by the national guard are scens from when kelly is killing some aliens.
Ok man, I agree with you, but they said that there will be an extended version, with these scenes on it. That is why I was asking.

Corporal Hicks

Jesus, that was a boringly filmed interview. They moved the camera about, the interviewer got her hands in frame.

Hickson

Hickson

At least this guy is trying to get the Alien n Predator franchise proper working. Fox is responsible for f**kin up the AvP movies and locked up the Alien 5. His efects and work are very good, and i hope his going to work on AvP 3 and Alien 5 with good directors.

Danger Close

It sounds pretty clear from all of these interviews that FOX has thier own vision of the Alien and Predator's future.  Too bad.

ZEN

ZEN

I think that I,Bio Mech Hunter,Deco,Sulaco and Jk could do 100,000,000,000,000,000 times better then those idiots at FOX.

crypto84

crypto84

I think the truth is if (that's a big if) Fox asked one of us to direct and AVP movie, Alien movie or a Predator movie and we think we done a good job we will be hated too until the haters do the same thing and they will be hated as well.    :D  

i-hate-avp-fans

i-hate-avp-fans

The AvP idiot fans have helped this series continue, and it's your fault that we won't be seeing decent films from now on.  Id rather see nothing than another rubbish film being made by a bunch of talentless idiots.  I feel sorry for Tom, you can see he wants to go back to the original films and do them properly.

jimmylace

jimmylace

even Tom thinks that Requiem was crap and its time to go back to the stand alones. lol. Fox suck.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed