AvPG Exclusive: Prometheus Concept Art

Started by Corporal Hicks, Apr 01, 2011, 07:00:21 AM

Author
AvPG Exclusive: Prometheus Concept Art (Read 73,885 times)

Prime113

I thought it was a pretty bad ass design.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: AliceApocalypse on Apr 05, 2011, 05:29:58 PM
I laughed so hard when I saw the shoulder canon, seriously that was awesome guys  :laugh:
I knew predxeno talks about it a lot, but use it as a weapon...

linkoutpredator432

Awsome great design but the predator cannon. Na

beb

beb

lol are people still talking about this damn you vul

Vulhala

Darklarik

Darklarik

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Apr 01, 2011, 07:06:21 AM
Oh, come on SiL. Lighten up, man. You act as if the whole franchise is coming to an end.

I think it's a lovely aesthetic, and adds a whole new depth to the jockey mythos. Are they Predators? Only time will tell.
Cant help but Doubt that they are predators. Given the comics.... and the fact that the jockey in Alien 1 was like twice as tall as any pred if it stood up.

still pisses me of that they have so much predator influence, i was hoping for something original. I hope that if the final desing is similar to predatos they at least give a cannonic explanation of why the two species are so dam similar in gear.

UPDATE: I just read the 9th page.... dammit

Mus

Mus

But the same stuff was on page one.

beb

beb

lol you know alien came before predator and i highly doubt ridley thinks comics are cannon

beb

beb

and that fox owns both franchise i see same shit used over all the time in other movies even same stunt shots used in three or four movies there is no logic in what they do its just for money they see somthing that sells and they make a similar theme

beb

beb

again vul you have dragged me into this thread again  with this theme curse you see you tomorrow game night im coming for you

Ghost Rider

Quote from: beb on Apr 12, 2011, 02:08:00 AM
and that fox owns both franchise i see same shit used over all the time in other movies even same stunt shots used in three or four movies there is no logic in what they do its just for money they see somthing that sells and they make a similar theme

You know that this whole topic is a joke, right?

beb

beb

yes i do know its a joke but the damn thing has broken off into another discussion about the bullshit about the actual differences between the movies not that damn piece of artwork that is well done i new from the beginning about the april fools joke just check comingsoon.net it would have been posted on there but it was fake anyways people are actually discussing   the similarity thats why i cursed vul for doing the damn thing if you even get my responce 

beb

beb

if you even read my earlier posts ghost rider you would know i playfully cursed this thread for even putting it in peoples head even though its not real artwork for the movie

DoomRulz

beb, don't double post. If your posts are so close together, just edit the previous one.

beb

beb

thank you for the insight doom i am new to this so i forget that i can do that

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed