Started by Private Hudson, Oct 21, 2007, 11:02:42 PM

Who would win? Master Chief or Aliens?

Master Chief
12 (50%)
Aliens
12 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author
Master Chief vs Aliens (Read 7,455 times)

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

I say Master Chief considering he's a Spartan 2 in Mark 6 mjolnir armour with assaualt rifles ,battle Rifles, Particle Beam Rifle, Energy sword, Gravity hammers, and aliens have claws...claws...CMON!!!!

Huol

Huol

Well you know the beam rifle, energy sword and gravity hammer has to actually be taken from an enemy right?
So they don't count.

Claws? Come on, aliens are much more than just claws.
Master chief had trouble dealing with the flood. I doubt he'd survive the aliens.
Maybe survive, but not stop.

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

I guess, but the flood are much tougher to kill than aliens, i'd say aliens would last as long as a grunt, only a load stronger.

Huol

Huol

Your not understanding.

A grunt is easy to kill because it's unorginized, dumb and scared.

Aliens multiply and keep coming.

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

OK then, Master Cheif doen't have to kill something for a Rocket Launcher, so he'll battle his way into the hive (he doesn't have to worrie being facehugged dew to his helmet) and destroy, sorry, obliterate, the Queen, then finish off the remaining aliens and eggs...

Vader the White

Vader the White

Well,Cheif is much more skilled than an avg. marine, and has better armor, and better weapons, so I think Chief would win. Sorry Aliens.

Tundro

Tundro

Master Chief Petty Officer John-117 would totally kick Alien ass.  Come on people he kicked the Flood's ass three, yes THREE times and lived.  How could a few Xenomorphs pose a problem.

P.S I will defend the Master Chief to the death

HALO rules! ;D

Huol

Huol

God you people don't seem to understand...
We're not talking master chief vs an alien.
Of course he would win.

Master Chief vs alienS

He's screwed. A few? It wont be a few, they multiply fast. He'd be up to his head in xenomorphs before he could realise what he was up against.

P.S i love halo.

Gonzossm

Gonzossm

thatd make an intresting battle

avpmad!

avpmad!

Quote from: Gonzossm on Oct 22, 2007, 03:38:59 AM
thatd make an intresting battle

how u work that out, aliens would destroy him in a blink of an eye... easy!

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Nope I dout it would be a very good battle!!! ;D

The Facehugger's facehugger

Yeah but will friends be with Master Chief such as The Arbiter or Sgt.Johnson?Or just Master Chief himself?

Fiorina 161

Fiorina 161

I dont think that green jumpsuit of his is acid-proof... And besides a face hugger would eat away at his helmet and attach itself on. Job done.

I'm sure he'd survive though. Microsoft would make sure of it.  :D

Master Chief

Master Chief

Well if given all of the above named weapons...all MC needs is a Gravity Hammer.  He won't have to worry about the acid and he can just swing away.  Being the best Soldier that humanity has ever seen he can also take out lots of Aliens with his military issued weapons.  But if we're talking about a scene like the flash-back in AvP and he was dealing with thousands of Aliens, The Chief couldn't shoot his way out of that.

avpmad!

avpmad!

i disagree he will kill some aliens but i really doubt he could win against them

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed