I know this is early.

Started by Kimarhi, Dec 21, 2007, 11:17:31 PM

Author
I know this is early. (Read 4,152 times)

vehtam

vehtam

one predator, very similiar to jungle hunter and one alien, 1979 giger alien, that would be amazing.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Thats what I've always wanted to happen.  But nobody has the balls to attempt it.

Just google xenoborg, they are from the first avp game.

holdtheline

holdtheline

I think things should be stripped down, instead of piling more and more gimmicks on.  I wouldn't want the Predalien back unless it got a design overhaul as well.

edit:  Also some people have talked about having just one Alien and one Predator which I think has potential if they get the location right.  The two could even be the last survivors of a big fight at the start of the film between the two races.

gases

gases

you'd have to limit the preds weapons to a staff and wristblades if the fight is going to be drawn out. Theres only so many times his plasma can miss.

Pred-Xeno

Pred-Xeno

Someone mention a one on one long ago which I liked. For me it would be one Alien like Kane's son and a Predator on a ship like the Nostromo with people in there or another which involves lots of lots of Aliens like 15 or 20 vs 7 Predators on a bigger spaceship.

D-101

D-101

A badblood Pred would be cool for Predator 3, but not AVP 3.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Quote from: D-101 on Dec 22, 2007, 02:34:02 AM
A badblood Pred would be cool for Predator 3, but not AVP 3.

Indeed.  Thats my thoughts exactly.

Of course this topic is less about what we want to happen, and what we expect to happen.

Personally I would've started it one on one and evolved the series from there.

Jango1201

Jango1201

I would like to see a Preatorian. Just one. And not like how the Predalien is in AVP-R.

I would say have the queen in but also, have the Preatorian before her, aftre all the Preatorian is the queens elite guard.

I would say have a hunting party of predators, like the comics. maybe about 7 or 8 preds. Traditional weapons (spears or staffs, mauls, burners etc.)

A bad blood would be cool to see but he would try to engage the honorable ones but gets killed by the pretorian in a deadly fight.

Space Disc Jockey

Space Disc Jockey

Bring on the Space Jockeys...the franchises have already f**ked, so to speak, so keep the f**king going. It's time to bring in a third species for a three-some, so to speak.

The Chibi Kiriyama

The Chibi Kiriyama

If they do that, they had better confirm this entire concept as a non-canon story or at least make it impossible to consider the rest of the film canon. The Jockeys, in an ideal situation, should be left alone.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

If the jockey's must be involved in should be in an Alien standalone film.  Not amount of film hijinkery is going to close the doors the first Alien film opened.

yautjarod

yautjarod

Bad Blood concept only works in a Predator Movie type....

could be a criminal Pred that escape and now is on earth to kill and have fun , withou any honour , so the others Preds sends a "mercenary Pred" to catch him dead or alive ...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed