brand new official pics!!!

Started by BonesawT101, Nov 23, 2011, 12:20:32 AM

Author
brand new official pics!!! (Read 151,403 times)

AnthonyWC70788

AnthonyWC70788

Quote from: MrSpaceJockey on Dec 03, 2011, 03:19:37 AM
No, its not.  It looks to be cracked debris.  The petals are too small, and very mishapen, and considering the xenomorph egg's size, it is proportionally wrong.  Has to be something else.

I understand exactly what you are saying and I see what you are saying. But none of us are very sure about anything until we see the film. It very well could be some kind of debris.

But what I see is an opened egg of sorts. It could have been opened long ago, who knows, and is kind of dried up. Then again it could be just nothing at all lol.

It just seems strange to me that in the EW photos, that the photo with the believed to be carcass on the ground had another photo over the caracass to cover it or not to reveal to much. And this photo was smaller and that corner was extremely dark. Now when they release the high def photos they reveal the carcass and show this corner and this object is revealed. Sure there are probably a hell of alot of things in that room that they do not want us to see but it sure does seem strange how it seems they are slowly revealing small things here and there that make us tend to believe this is an alien movie or prequel or whatever... Anthony

Quote from: MrSpaceJockey on Dec 03, 2011, 04:42:30 AM
It's just molding. And certainly not intentional.  Giger wanted it from the beginning to have no legs, growing out of the chair.  The leaked photos of the same jockey chair also has these designs, except it was all black (unpainted?) and had no jockey sitting in it.

Ah ok, gotcha. I never knew about him not wanting him to have legs. Interesting. Then how the hell do you make a movie "supposedly" with a creature or about a creature with no legs lol. This will definitely be interesting lol... Anthony

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

Well, I do supposed things are changed now that the outside of the jockey we see in ALIEN was just a suit.  It could have legs, but they would probably be concealed within.

ThisBethesdaSea

ThisBethesdaSea

Who's said it was a Xeno egg? Can't it be something else or some other form of egg?

JaaayDee

JaaayDee

Images with color correction:

AnthonyWC70788

AnthonyWC70788

Quote from: MrSpaceJockey on Dec 03, 2011, 04:50:36 AM
Well, I do supposed things are changed now that the outside of the jockey we see in ALIEN was just a suit.  It could have legs, but they would probably be concealed within.

Yeah you are right. Only problem with that scenario is how the hell does he get in the suit and to the chair lmao... But yeah I know what you saying, just messing with ya lol... Anthony

Quote from: JaaayDee on Dec 03, 2011, 04:54:43 AM

These look beautiful. Good job JaaayDee.

I sure hope to god that the last picture is just a promo shot maybe for a poster or something. If not the sizes of everything through the movie will be way off thats for sure... Anthony

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

Quote from: AnthonyWC70788 on Dec 03, 2011, 04:55:43 AM
Quote from: MrSpaceJockey on Dec 03, 2011, 04:50:36 AM

Yeah you are right. Only problem with that scenario is how the hell does he get in the suit and to the chair lmao... But yeah I know what you saying, just messing with ya lol... Anthony

Hopefully some, but not all of our questions will be answered in June.  ;)

Quote from: JaaayDee on Dec 03, 2011, 04:54:43 AM

Not bad, not bad at all.   :)  I find the spacesuits a bit too dark for my own taste in the cast pic, though.  Good work.  :)

r888

r888

Noomi Rapace is freaking hot

ChrisPachi

ChrisPachi

Quote from: Gash on Dec 03, 2011, 03:32:22 AMI've never been able to see the 'Alien/Predator universe' as the same thing

Me either mate. Great in video games and books and comics, but wrapping it in celluloid was the worst thing they could of done to the franchise IMO, so I think we agree. Darkness, the site creator, even closed the site down for a time after seeing the first AVP movie.

Jeez, talk about a bad reaction! I mean, I sold my kids and moved to Greenland, but closing down the web site!? Madness. ;)

-Chris.

Tough little S.O.B.

We are running out of topics here....we need that damm trailer RIGHT NOW!

ChrisPachi

ChrisPachi

Quote from: Tough little S.O.B. on Dec 03, 2011, 07:21:18 AMWe are running out of topics here....
Quote from: r888 on Dec 03, 2011, 05:08:30 AMNoomi Rapace is freaking hot

There ya go! An argument waiting to happen. ;)

Or not.

-Chris.

Firestorm

Firestorm

Really can't take to this "space jockey is a suit" idea, i know ridley stated it himself , but you can clearly see the creatures skin decayed in the movie plus on the creatures jaw you can see a row of teeth jutting out, I'm convinced that when the original design was approved by ridley it was the actual creatures likeness that was seen in the chair. Just cant imagine seeing a human form emerging from that supposed "suit".

Highland

Highland

Quote from: Black on Dec 03, 2011, 10:23:07 AM
Really can't take to this "space jockey is a suit" idea, i know ridley stated it himself , but you can clearly see the creatures skin decayed in the movie plus on the creatures jaw you can see a row of teeth jutting out, I'm convinced that when the original design was approved by ridley it was the actual creatures likeness that was seen in the chair. Just cant imagine seeing a human form emerging from that supposed "suit".

It could be a living suit that meshes with whatever species decides to wear it. Which then meshes with the chair.

aliennaire

aliennaire

Quote from: Highland on Dec 03, 2011, 11:11:43 AM
Quote from: Black on Dec 03, 2011, 10:23:07 AM

It could be a living suit that meshes with whatever species decides to wear it. Which then meshes with the chair.

^^^

But jokes aside, for the race, using bio-mechanical technology, it would be quite reasonable to have space/safety suits of the same type.

Highland

Highland

Maybe the big creatures are nothing more than Zoanoids....  ;)

Love the Guyver series.

ChrisPachi

ChrisPachi

Quote from: Black on Dec 03, 2011, 10:23:07 AMi know ridley stated it himself, but you can clearly see the creatures skin decayed in the movie plus on the creatures jaw you can see a row of teeth jutting out

Quote from: r888 on Dec 03, 2011, 05:08:30 AMNoomi Rapace is freaking hot
Was hot, you mean. ;)

-Chris.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed