AvP Demo On The Way [Updated #3]

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jan 28, 2010, 12:53:34 PM

Author
AvP Demo On The Way [Updated #3] (Read 41,762 times)

XxDarkSpacexX

XxDarkSpacexX

ahhhhhhhh im going to kill someone if the day doesnt progress faster

Raven

Raven

WTF!!! Really?!?!! How the hell am I suppose to sleep?!! D:<  Just a minute ago I almost passed out and now it feels like I just took a cold shower. t-t

alienbite

alienbite

AHHHHHHHHHHHH....... i jus cant wait game looks so good jus wanna get ma hands on the demo......ma gf is gonna hate me but she`ll get tons of hugs wen cheakin corners and ceilings as a marine lol gud times

Drakolowe

Drakolowe

not long now guys   :D      :D      :D      :D  

DarkR

DarkR

this time tomorrow ima be killin me some zenos! Hurah!

Ironseven

Ironseven

Ok so if demo will feature single player and multi that's great and awesome, altough if it does then i think the fact 2nd update says "The demo will feature the multiplayer part of the game" is kinda confusing and certainly sounds more like it will be MP only.

lewis_delonge

Anyone have a idea on what time the demo is released tomorrow?

Drakolowe

Drakolowe

it could be MP only becuase it'l give u a taster of all spieces! i might be wrong

PCFTW

PCFTW

Ahhh its 12:30AM where is my demo   :'(  

Raziel

Raziel

What with PC demo? :P

Lutanik

Lutanik

Anybody wanting to play this with a smart team-mate on XBL add me. My GT is Lutanik. I pre-ordered the Hunter Edition and can't wait for this game!!!!!!!!   ;D  

MAIkaatze

MAIkaatze

come the demo tomorow on 4 feb 2010 for xbox and ps3   ???    i hope its coming tomorrow   ::)  

MAIkaatze

MAIkaatze

MP = cool   :o      ;D  

R4C HUNTER

Lol chill out, i'll be on xbox live ripping spines out and tail stabbing people.

Huxson

Huxson

Getting it for PC looks like a great game, very excited to play   ;D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed