Recent posts

General Discussion / Re: The Warhammer 40k Thread
Last post by [cancerblack] - Today at 02:57:00 AM
The Tyranids are my favourite too. But even they've been goofed with in that way, especially around their methods of long distance travel within the galaxy - but not limited to that.
Recreational Area / Re: Who is the best chef in AV...
Last post by [cancerblack] - Today at 02:54:45 AM
My dad's been very sick, and I've been dealing with biblical plagues and personal demons. Getting dinner on the table is all I can do right now, pausing to take a pic is that bit more energy I just don't have rn.
Last post by Thatguy2068 - Today at 02:49:14 AM
This is why I'm Sticking with the tyranids. I'm pretty sure they have just a simple concept And motivation behind it.
Old fashion FXs?!🕷

👁🕸👁
👉👈

Can't wait for ALIEN - ℜ𝔬𝔪𝔲𝔩𝔲𝔰🥀🏛🐺😇

Edit- love monsters!🪳🐲🐸👾🤡🧛

Alien Films / Re: Alien returning to theater...
Last post by Darwinsgirl - Today at 02:30:21 AM
Quote from: CANNON on Yesterday at 02:01:39 AMVery very excited for this! Does anyone know if there will be a trailer or any promo for Romulus prior to the 45th anniversary showing of Alien?

Ditto  ;D
Recreational Area / Re: The Alien Dialogue Thread ...
Last post by Darwinsgirl - Today at 02:28:32 AM
"I don't trust him..."
Ripley
someone from NZ is lost
Last post by [cancerblack] - Today at 01:55:59 AM
Actually, I've been looking at the second edition Codex: Angels of Death and Codex: Ultramarines, and they're on top of the numbers thing there. It seems playing dumb about the numbers is a 3-7th issue. 8+ with the introduction of Primaris I haven't read much of, but I get the vibe they've (thankfully) just given up on any strictness around the 1000 figure.
Last post by Immortan Jonesy - Today at 01:52:15 AM
the nun fetish makes a lot of sense now🧝♀️🧚⚛️🌌

Ty! 4 keep the thread

alive😲🙏
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed