Fred Dekker Says Predator 4 Script Complete

Started by Corporal Hicks, Nov 30, 2015, 09:43:54 AM

Author
Fred Dekker Says Predator 4 Script Complete (Read 46,029 times)

cheachea

cheachea

I'm So Tired of this Feminist BS Agenda. No, We don't want to see a female Predator.

*It Didn't Work in Terminator 3 and it won't work in a Predator movie either.

Quote from: Predator_Spirit on Dec 10, 2015, 09:39:27 AM
bring back the old school hunter,

^^^^^ This  ^^^^^^^

*No "Super" Predators.     *No "Female" Predators.

*All I want is just a Regular Bad Ass Predator. Is that Too Much to ask for ?

necron99

necron99

I don't want to see a female predator hunting ronda rousey either but we should assume that female predators
exist and why not have one hanging around, even if only in the back ground, just to have something new and different. I like that the predators looks vary from movie to movie, although not a fan of the super black preds,
and I would love to see females as well as other castes such as warriors and technicians on a ship or home
world setting. Not as a main plot but just as some flavoring. The one thing that I did like about the hunting reserve
planet that was strongly under used was more aliens to hunt even an outlaw yautja but mainly a T-Rex type of
creature for an opening sequence.

Corporal Hicks

I really don't think the gender makes any difference. If it's some sort of integral story element then the gender doesn't really need to be mentioned. It's a none-issue. They've all looked different so far. If Black wants to be a female and wants to make it different design then I don't see the issue with it - as long as they don't give it a boobs.

overthere

It'd be funny if female Predators were a lot bigger and stronger than male ones, and the hunt itself is just to get a chance to mate with a female. Male Predators are subordinates and get their asses kicked if they don't perform well in a hunt. Dutch's team is dead because the Predator was trying to get laid back home.

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: overthere on Dec 14, 2015, 02:18:12 PM
It'd be funny if female Predators were a lot bigger and stronger than male ones, and the hunt itself is just to get a chance to mate with a female. Male Predators are subordinates and get their asses kicked if they don't perform well in a hunt. Dutch's team is dead because the Predator was trying to get laid back home.

Lol oddly that would be quite something. The more trophies a hunter has the better the chance of getting the best female

overthere

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Dec 14, 2015, 02:42:24 PM
Lol oddly that would be quite something. The more trophies a hunter has the better the chance of getting the best female

Females are so hard to please, males don't know what they want, so they just hunt a bunch of skulls from various creatures on various planets in hope to find something they'd like. That's why we see those necklaces and stuff made from skulls. Those are presents for the females.

I'm sure we can all relate and get a deeper understanding of the poor Predators. It's the same thing whole universe round

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: overthere on Dec 14, 2015, 02:47:08 PM
Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Dec 14, 2015, 02:42:24 PM

Females are so hard to please, males don't know what they want, so they just hunt a bunch of skulls from various creatures on various planets in hope to find something they'd like. That's why we see those necklaces and stuff made from skulls. Those are presents for the females.

I'm sure we can all relate and get a deeper understanding of the poor Predators. It's the same thing whole universe round

In the words of Limp Bizkit "I do it all for the Nookie"

overthere

After all, didn't Billy hint at a female Predator when he said "There's something out there waiting for us, and it ain't no man."

Whiskeybrewer

Lol thats one way to read it

The Alien Predator

That's the way I see it as well, overthere. Not just a status, but to impress females.

Also, another way of looking at why they hunt, it's to get away from the ladies back home.  ;D

"BROKEN-TUSK!!!!"

"Eeerrr, I got a hunting trip planned with my buddies, see ya in a year honey!  :-*" *slams ship door and flies into space hurriedly*

"Urh, I was only gonna ask you if you've seen my favourite pair of sandals lying around... typical males... always have a convenient hunting trip planned whenever they're actually needed!  >:("

overthere

If only they knew they could just stop by, have a beer with us, complain about the women, the universe would be a nicer place.

The Alien Predator

Quote from: overthere on Dec 14, 2015, 10:50:23 PM
If only they knew they could just stop by, have a beer with us, complain about the women, the universe would be a nicer place.

"Breaking news, aliens have made first contact with Earth! They are now complaining about their women to the UN."

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: Guan Thwei 1992 on Dec 14, 2015, 11:04:22 PM
Quote from: overthere on Dec 14, 2015, 10:50:23 PM

"Breaking news, aliens have made first contact with Earth! They are now complaining about their women to the UN."

"Germaine Greer in Uproar"

overthere

What does Shane Black mean to the franchise? Can we assume it's in good hands because Shane has experience with Predator? I haven't seen it but I've heard negative things about Iron Man 3. Do we take that into account?

HuDaFuK

Quote from: overthere on Dec 18, 2015, 01:05:49 PMWhat does Shane Black mean to the franchise?

Shane Black is a master and every one of the films he has written or directed is just amazing.

OK, so in all seriousness  Last Action Hero was a bit of a mess, and Iron Man 3 (which I liked) was missing much of his usual magic because the PG-13 rating put a clamp on his usual golden expletive-filled dialogue, but all his other scripts have been shit-hot.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed