Aliens: Fireteam Celebrates Alien Day With Environmental Sneak Peaks!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Apr 26, 2021, 05:13:02 PM

Author
Aliens: Fireteam Celebrates Alien Day With Environmental Sneak Peaks! (Read 7,427 times)

Huggs

BlueMarsalis79

That's indeed the place the eggsac connects to for the Alien Queen, so webbing makes sense to come from it, in the case of the others.

PAS Spinelli

That cocooning concept art is some of the dumbest shit I've ever seen, cocooning is better off as a result of left over Plagiarus praepotens turning the body into hive walls in a similar wall to eggmorphing, not the aliens cumming or letting Raimi Spiderman webs on the hosts, puking is okay-ish but thats probs just my AvPE nostalgia talking

Immortan Jonesy

Perhaps, but I think it all depends on the execution. Like the digitigrade Alien Stompy.

acrediblesource

There are a few things that make me feel disgusted.Those ballsacks are included in those few things. Maybe this game deserves to have it. Nothing about aliens these  days makes me feel disgusted anymore asides from maybe those neomorphs coming out of the mouth. I hope to see NPCs pop one out.

Mr.Turok

Quote from: Huggs on May 01, 2021, 11:37:30 PM
Quote from: Kradan on Apr 26, 2021, 08:28:39 PM
I mean, how else would you describe this ?

https://i.ibb.co/59MFMCq/Cocoon-Apendage.jpg

*cough*egg sac*cough*

This is so in line with H.R Giger's xeno sexual themes, I approve of it. Plus, spiders coom web from their butts so this isn't any different anyway.

BlueMarsalis79

It is all in the presentation.

PAS Spinelli

Alien's sexual themes are way better when presented in a subtle (yet not too non obvious) way, Alien has always done it in a way that can be seen both as body horror and as "wow cool monster!", having the alien cum on people diminishes that completely

BlueMarsalis79

It's a monster with a phallic head and that's putting it politely.

PAS Spinelli

426Buddy

I've never found the sexual themes of Alien to all that subtle :laugh:

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: 426Buddy on May 06, 2021, 10:20:44 PM
I've never found the sexual themes of Alien to all that subtle :laugh:

That's because they aren't. :D

Alien, Alien: Resurrection, and Alien: Covenant especially play up those elements, but they're there in the other films as well.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed