Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 916,880 times)

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

You should have waited until December!

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Mount and Blade 2: Bannerlord - continuing/concluding the Mongol warlord party.

Personally executed the emperor of the Northern Empire and now everyone thinks I'm a son of a bitch.

Trampled the Southern and Northern Empire in a series of wars to the point none had any towns or castles left and just existed as homeless clans.

I blitzed the Western Empire and just as I cut their size down in half by the end of the war another war instantly triggered because of the story mode as the Southern, Northern, and Western Empires put aside their civil war differences and launched a united war against my boys.

Now the Western and Southern Empires are now extinct and the clans of each faction rallied around the Northern Empire as they also inherited the remaining Western Empire lands after they gave up.

Now the Northerners are homeless again but I think because of the AI they refuse to surrender but they no longer pose a threat anymore so the practically speaking the Calradic Empire is dead, and I still got my barbarian victory achievement when it was just the Southern Empire that died, and now the steppe horde boys are the dominant power of the continent.

The End of the Mongol warlord run

Now it's time for either Viking/Varangian run, Celtic run, Norman mercenary run, "I am Salahuddin"/war camel run or Unite the Empire run.

Darkness

Darkness

Yeah, I'm waiting for the PS5 Upgrade. Been wanting to replay Witcher 3 for ages.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I don't have a PS5.

And either way I'm not exactly eager to start all over again from scratch purely for a graphical update.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

You are fools for not playing on Xbox or PC, imagine having your progress and versions of videogames separated by console generations.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Splinter Cell Double Agent (Xbox) Series X, Splinter Cell Double Agent (Xbox 360) Series X. Literally double the agent, similar plots, both with pros and cons whilst one takes place primarily during the day and the other primarily during the night.

If you have played Chaos Theory to death like most of us, Double Agent's good stuff, just avoid anything other than the Xbox versions like the f**king plague.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I have never played a Splinter Cell game.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Splinter Cell is good stuff.

Currently playing a lot of Darktide.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Have you owned every Xbox?

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Quote from: Local Trouble on Nov 27, 2022, 06:02:18 AMHave you owned every Xbox?

No, skipped the "One" generation.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Nov 27, 2022, 05:32:24 PM
Quote from: Local Trouble on Nov 27, 2022, 06:02:18 AMHave you owned every Xbox?

No, skipped the "One" generation.

Did you get the original for KOTOR and KOTOR2 when you were a wee lass?

Stitch

Stitch

God of War Ragnarok is awesome.

Cosmic Incubation

Cosmic Incubation

Fallout 4

Been in a Fallout mood, so I started a 4 playthrough since it's on game pass.

I played it around the time it came out, but didn't finish it. Didn't quite catch me the same way 3 did (one of my favorite games ever), but this time it seems to be hitting the spot a bit more.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

I sunk days into that game.

Mostly because I kept getting distracted by settlement building :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed