Reproduction Method Official

Started by SuicideDoors, Oct 26, 2007, 08:01:45 AM

Do you like the new addition to the lifecycle?

Love it!
80 (21.6%)
Pretty Cool
135 (36.5%)
I expected more
31 (8.4%)
Hate it
40 (10.8%)
To hell with the makers of AvP: R
30 (8.1%)
Like some aspects of it, but think it contradicts too much.
54 (14.6%)

Total Members Voted: 324

Author
Reproduction Method Official (Read 194,837 times)

SuicideDoors

SuicideDoors

Don't think this got posted in the PredAlien pictures thread, so here goes:

QuoteUnlike the original Aliens, the PredAlien doesn't lay eggs, which are then transported via "facehugger". The new creature can just regurgitate  in it's victim's mouth. Don't try this at home.

See picture four in the Slideshow on the USA Today article.

SiL

SiL

Alien: Director's Cut? What? Je ne compris pas l'Anglais!

Gates

Gates

Oh no...where did that quote come from!?

The Chibi Kiriyama

So what I expected came to pass...albeit in a perplexing method.

At least we now know what was going on in that fourth pic.

Uncanny Antman

What the fffff...uck?!

So all the really specific quotes in Fango about not messin' with the Alien's life cycle were all just complete bullshit?

Awesome.

This, plus the new pics are a real one-two punch to my gonads.   >:(

Ballzanya

Ballzanya

wtf? This better be just some idiot at fox f**king with us, or else this sucks royal ballsack. The predalien better not regurgitate embryos into people's mouths. That is totally f**king with the life cycle hands down. Egg morphing although somewhat controversial, is still reasonable especially when compared to this shit.

go here:

http://www.usatoday.com/life/gallery/l071025-avp2/flash.htm

then pic 4 as the topic starter said.

At least there might be a slight chance that the "regurgitating" is just what starts the egg morphing process instead of a tail injecting dna, but hey that's already changing the official reproductive cycle of the aliens.  >:(

SM

SM

Just how official is this 'official'?  Could it be a third party getting the wrong end of the stick?

The Ultimate Predator

I have to admit, this isn't cool. This is what happened in Alien: Directors cut right? Though I thought they turned into eggs.

SiL

SiL

Waaaaaaaiiiit.

Before we jump on the bandwagon (shut up) ... maybe that's how it egg morphs?

That's what I'm thinking until the movie comes along and rapes that idea up the ass.

The Chibi Kiriyama

How they can notice the transluscent shell and not care about the egg-morphing is beyond me.

I don't know what's better- Chet vomiting embryos or just growing a penis and doing it the old-fashioned way.

SuicideDoors

SuicideDoors

That Guy may have got it lost in translation and it's actually "The PredAlien turns people into eggs". Well, I'm hoping. Colin really hinted that egg-morphing was making a come-back. :(

The Ultimate Predator

Quote from: SiL on Oct 26, 2007, 08:11:56 AM
Waaaaaaaiiiit.

That's what I'm thinking until the movie comes along and rapes that idea up the ass.

How do you mean?

Uncanny Antman

It's USAToday, which is legit, but this quote has me baffled:

QuoteRe: Ridley Scott's Alien - "That movie was dark. That movie used a lot of rain," Colin says.

Is the interviewer not paying attention, or has Colin not really seen Alien at all?

The only 'rain' I recall was the water in the landing gear that dripped onto Brett.

???

SM

SM

QuoteWaaaaaaaiiiit.

That'd be okay I guess.  We really don't know how the Alien initiated in the egg morph in the original.

QuoteThe only 'rain' I recall was the water in the landing gear that dripped onto Brett.

There was a few seconds worth when Dallas and Lambert brough Kane back to the Nostromo if memory serves.  But otherwise yeah - just Brett's carkage.

The Chibi Kiriyama

Quote from: Uncanny Antman on Oct 26, 2007, 08:13:31 AM
It's USAToday, which is legit, but this quote has me baffled:

QuoteRe: Ridley Scott's Alien - "That movie was dark. That movie used a lot of rain," Colin says.

Is the interviewer not paying attention, or has Colin not really seen Alien at all?

The only 'rain' I recall was the water in the landing gear that dripped onto Brett.

???

Funny thing- I was going to bring that up, but then the first pic of the PredAlien surfaced and I suddenly felt like even the anti-logic of that statement didn't matter so much anymore. :(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed