Marvel's Predator (Volume 1) - Predator: Day of the Hunter

Started by Nightmare Asylum, Mar 18, 2021, 06:30:03 PM

Author
Marvel's Predator (Volume 1) - Predator: Day of the Hunter (Read 68,867 times)

BlueMarsalis79

I hope they produce something they're proud of and had fun with, it sounds infinitely more interesting than Alien currently, and not just because of the lack of Elan Sleazebaggano.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Feb 15, 2022, 11:30:02 AM
I hope they produce something they're proud of and had fun with, it sounds infinitely more interesting than Alien currently, and not just because of the lack of Elan Sleazebaggano.

I am much more excited with the creative team on Predator than I was for Alien, that's for sure.

happypred

"I should have some news"

Fingers crossed

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: happypred on Feb 25, 2022, 02:42:48 AM
"I should have some news"

Fingers crossed

It will be interesting to see how the do-over relaunch is handled.

Corporal Hicks

All-new 'Predator' stories from writer Ed Brisson and artist Kev Walker coming in July.

QuoteThis July, the remorseless alien killer known as the Predator embarks on a new hunt!

Marvel Comics is proud to bring readers thrilling new stories starring this lethal terror in a brand-new comic series. Written by Ed Brisson (IRON FIST, GHOST RIDER) and artist Kev Walker (DR. STRANGE, DOCTOR APHRA), PREDATOR will deliver all the explosive action and relentless horror that fans have come to expect from this pop culture icon.

Nothing else new in the announcement from a quick glance, but Marvel's Predator is now back on, for a July release this time.

Hed-Veta

I don't know about you, but I'm on hype. I hope no nuclear war will start by this time, otherwise it will be completely unfair.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

And let's hope we still get all those variant covers!

Bughuntwilson

Hopefully we get some interor art images soon

Kailem

Not-so-coincidentally right around the time we're expecting Prey to drop.

St_Eddie

The Predator on the cover looks like he was caught squeezing out a turd in the bushes by some unsuspecting hiker.

Kradan

Quote from: Hed-Veta on Apr 21, 2022, 02:59:49 PM
I don't know about you, but I'm on hype. I hope no nuclear war will start by this time, otherwise it will be completely unfair.

Gee, that would suck

VincentVegaFFF

Quote from: St_Eddie on Apr 21, 2022, 05:47:17 PM
The Predator on the cover looks like he was caught squeezing out a turd in the bushes by some unsuspecting hiker.

Everybody poops. Even the Yautja.

SuperiorIronman

At least there's some good news.

Xiggz456

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 21, 2022, 02:35:04 PM
All-new 'Predator' stories from writer Ed Brisson and artist Kev Walker coming in July.

QuoteThis July, the remorseless alien killer known as the Predator embarks on a new hunt!

Marvel Comics is proud to bring readers thrilling new stories starring this lethal terror in a brand-new comic series. Written by Ed Brisson (IRON FIST, GHOST RIDER) and artist Kev Walker (DR. STRANGE, DOCTOR APHRA), PREDATOR will deliver all the explosive action and relentless horror that fans have come to expect from this pop culture icon.

Nothing else new in the announcement from a quick glance, but Marvel's Predator is now back on, for a July release this time.

Called it on the release coinciding with "Prey"  8)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed