New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,189,663 times)

maledoro

I'm actually maledoro from the IMDb and Alien Experience. I had to register under another name since someone else got confused and thought that they were me.

Mike’s Monsters

I was back in 2004 Kiryu but now I am jus Mikey. I used to be on AvP Galaxy a whole lot back in those days and it was the only forum I actually ever frequently posted on. I hope this reborn one will be the same as the old days. I am seein some familiar faces and it's good to see y'all again. I hope some of ya remember me but if not... Meh! It aint the end of the world!
[/color]

The Ultimate Predator

Hiya everyone. Thats pretty odd Dreikopf.

maledoro

Quote from: The Ultimate Predator on Dec 12, 2006, 11:45:10 AM
Hiya everyone. Thats pretty odd Dreikopf.
"Odd"? No. "Suspicious"? Yes.

The Ultimate Predator

Indeed, maybe Darkness could figure out whats caused it....

maledoro

I shot him a PM. I hope that we can get this resolved soon.

The Ultimate Predator

I too agree.

Yautja

Yautja

Its great to see the site back up. I came across it a few minutes ago while I was on the Sega Aliens forums. I forgot what my old username was so I just created a new one. The sites looking well and like I said, its great to see it back up.

locusta

locusta

Hello Everybody. Yeah! It´s great you resurrected.

I´m Markus from Munich, Bavaria, Germany. I was a Forum member at the old galaxy too.

It was a nice time 3 years ago, as we discussed all "Rumor Control. Here are the facts!!" infos about AVP.  I guess nothing will be changed regarding the upcoming sequel (prequel or whatever fox comes up with).  :D

CELTICPRED

CELTICPRED

I'm Russ, otherwise known as the almighty CELTICPRED.

I loved this site when AVP came out, and was pretty broken when Darkness closed her down, this site is a gem.

I used to be Shuriken back then, but then I realised how stupid that name is.

The Ultimate Predator

Lol, welcome you two.

CELTICPRED

Thanks, I'm just glad to have this site back.

The Ultimate Predator

I think we all are.

Blackdawn

*Waves at UP.* Hey, look who made it here!?
Hey there everyone, I'm Blackdawn. Though, I really haven't met anyone who has no idea who I am, but it's me, the one and only.  ;D

The Ultimate Predator

Yo Blackdawn. I'm glad you could be here.  ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed