Recent posts

Alien Films / Re: Alien returning to theater...
Last post by CANNON - Today at 02:01:39 AM
Very very excited for this! Does anyone know if there will be a trailer or any promo for Romulus prior to the 45th anniversary showing of Alien?
General Discussion / Re: The Warhammer 40k Thread
Last post by Thatguy2068 - Today at 12:28:37 AM
Quote from: Local Trouble on Yesterday at 11:13:02 PMOh, they have plenty of female "troops" in 40k.  Sisters of Battle, Sisters of Silence, Inquisitors, Imperial Knights, guardsmen, naval officers, assassins, commissars, etc.  We've also had female High Lords, rogue traders, tech priests, navigators, saints, etc.  I've seen them all at some point.  And they're awesome.

Just no Custodians until now, because we were always told they were a "brotherhood" of "sons."
Yeah, I was referring Custodiansas troops for. I didn't know how to spell Custodians. Sorry for the Misleading
Alien-Predator Literature / Re: Aliens vs Avengers
Last post by Local Trouble - Today at 12:20:40 AM
I bet SiL never quite got over that either.
Alien-Predator Literature / Re: Aliens vs Avengers
Last post by Acid_Reign161 - Today at 12:06:09 AM
Of all the crossovers we never got, I was amazed at the lack of Alien/Species when Dark Horse had both. Not so much as a "Vs" but rather the Sil type hybrids being another bio weapon like the neomorph. The fact that Species II features black goo making victims undergo metamorphosis into a violent Gigeresque creature bent on sexual reproduction seems a totally missed opportunity for an Alien-universe crossover to me.
Last post by Local Trouble - Yesterday at 11:50:39 PM
I have never played Dawn of War.
Last post by Immortan Jonesy - Yesterday at 11:50:20 PM
Pfff I'm less than a filthy casual :P I only played Dawn of War (rts PC game) Dark Crusade & Soulstorm eons ago.😂👎

My favorite factions were the Necrons and the Tau 😎🤘 oh and that Necron monolith turned into a mobile fortress in advanced stages of the game was beyond insane!

😍👉👈

Alien: Romulus / Re: Alien: Romulus Catch-All T...
Last post by XENOMORPHOSIS - Yesterday at 11:45:27 PM
@ Immortan Jonsey that'd be neat to see something whether it's further releases of concept art, set photos, a teaser promo however it's doubtful to be presented with anything elaborate anytime soon.

I get this impression that the studios Disney/20th Century Studios, FX, ScottFree etc the financiers of the Alien TV show probably have tight restrictions on behind the scenes material making their way to the presses or online leaks (though the one example of concept art leaking is an exception)

It's the likely case they're not going to start promoting the TV show until middle of 2025 for its inevitable release, but it'd be great to be teased with something while we wait.
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed