Recent posts

General Discussion / Re: Dinosaurs and other prehis...
Last post by Master Chief - Today at 01:35:23 PM
Quote from: Mr.Turok on May 23, 2022, 04:29:28 PMA free episode on Apple TV is up now for those who wanna check out Prehistoric Planet! I'm very happy that its getting epic positive feedback and mainstream is being drawn into this. This, Prehistoric Kingdom and the upcoming Jurassic World Dominion, we paleoheads are feasting good this summer  ;D
I enjoyed the first episode.  Sir David Attenborough narrating makes this a bit more special.
My pre-order for this has pushed to April 25, 2023.
Alien-Predator Literature / Re: Alien - Colony War
Last post by Stitch - Today at 12:41:20 PM
I've just realised something after reading the review (good work BTW, has made me feel justified in not getting it).
I've been reading 3WExit as three-wexit. But the 3 is supposed to be a B isn't it? It's Bwexit. Like how Harry Enfield's Tory Boy would pronounce brexit.

Damn. Just... Damn.
Last post by Corporal Hicks - Today at 12:34:30 PM
I'm not a huge fan of either, but they both had more redeeming factors and general entertainment value than I found in Colony War.
Last post by BlueMarsalis79 - Today at 12:28:25 PM
Quote from: Xiggz456 on Today at 11:59:01 AM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Yesterday at 12:06:50 PMWritten review - https://www.avpgalaxy.net/literature/reviews/alien-colony-war/

It's always a pleasure reading your reviews although I'd argue that this novel wasn't as much of a let down as the Isolation novelization or Covenant: Origins. So I'd rank it above those two books from Titan but nonetheless the rest of your criticisms were completely valid.

I actually agree that I find those two more offensive, although in qualitative terms, Colony War's probably the worst one for me.
Last post by Xiggz456 - Today at 11:59:01 AM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Yesterday at 12:06:50 PMWritten review - https://www.avpgalaxy.net/literature/reviews/alien-colony-war/

It's always a pleasure reading your reviews although I'd argue that this novel wasn't as much of a let down as the Isolation novelization or Covenant: Origins. So I'd rank it above those two books from Titan but nonetheless the rest of your criticisms were completely valid.
Predator Films / Re: Was the predator or an ani...
Last post by SiL - Today at 11:24:46 AM
The Predator gets caught in the net, hence the plasma bolts firing out of it.
General Discussion / Re: In The News
Last post by Ingwar - Today at 11:11:42 AM
Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Today at 09:52:13 AMHow does Canada's gun laws compare to that of the US? Similar or much stricter?

I like in UK where police officers don't even carry a gun! But when it comes to Canada as far as I know they're nation of gun lovers.

https://origins.osu.edu/article/good-guys-and-bad-guys-guns-gun-control-canada-and-us?language_content_entity=en
Predator Films / Was the predator or an animal ...
Last post by (Bad Blood) - Today at 11:11:39 AM
So after they set the traps something gets caught in it and is screaming bloody murder, that's not the predator correct? That's some small animal or something that walked into it right?
Predator Films / Re: VMP2: PREDATOR 2: Is the C...
Last post by (Bad Blood) - Today at 11:08:56 AM
I do not have an answer for City Hunter but one thing is for sure...the Bad Blood Predator is a Bad Blood lol.
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube RSS Feed