Your movie ideas and fantasies

Started by Baron Von Marlon, Feb 03, 2018, 05:45:19 AM

Author
Your movie ideas and fantasies (Read 27,099 times)

Baron Von Marlon

A movie with Jennifer Tilly and Joey Lauren Adams (Amy from Chasing Amy).
I just wanna hear them talking to eachother.

Kradan

Kradan

World where humanity meets its own extinction (not realy important for what reasons ). So planet is left to robots whom due to being in state of long self-analysis begin to form a new society. After reading Bible they start to see themselves as "chosen" and humans as slavers who stolen the idea of salvation from them. So they hate humans now.

But (of course) there's still one man alive. He has amnesia and doesn't remember anything what happened.  And in his hand is a.piece of paper with some adress. So he decides to find this place. He tralels through desert ruined city but eventually is captured by robots. Later at night he awakes to see himself roped and that robots are gonna sacrifice him. But at the last moment he's rescued by one of them. This robot helps.him to escape and hide. He explains that he saved the man 'cause " he's seen something in him others cannot see ". Two are chased and robot savior doesn't make it. But man survives and finally comes to his destination. It's some kind of abandoned human laboratory. As he enters auto-recorded video message starts playing. It explains that seeing near end of humanity group of scientists built a machine that is able to turn on evolution process again so there's at least hope that humanity re-appear again. To trigger the process only drop.of human blood is required. Man finds a needle. And there plot twist comes. Under the skin is metalic robotic hand. The man was robot all along. That is what robot-savior was talking about.

Many years have passed - laboratory building is even more ruined. Everything is covered in plants. A lot of paper with some scientific text and symbols on it flying around. There's still the machine. And near it is robot lying now without any skin. There's small globule in his hand. His fingers move slightly barely noticable. Globule fall into machine and dissolve instantly. It's red. It's blood.

THE END.

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Kradan on Aug 09, 2019, 02:09:07 PM
World where humanity meets its own extinction (not realy important for what reasons ). So planet is left to robots whom due to being in state of long self-analysis begin to form a new society. After reading Bible they start to see themselves as "chosen" and humans as slavers who stolen the idea of salvation from them. So they hate humans now.

But (of course) there's still one man alive. He has amnesia and doesn't remember anything what happened.  And in his hand is a.piece of paper with some adress. So he decides to find this place. He tralels through desert ruined city but eventually is captured by robots. Later at night he awakes to see himself roped and that robots are gonna sacrifice him. But at the last moment he's rescued by one of them. This robot helps.him to escape and hide. He explains that he saved the man 'cause " he's seen something in him others cannot see ". Two are chased and robot savior doesn't make it. But man survives and finally comes to his destination. It's some kind of abandoned human laboratory. As he enters auto-recorded video message starts playing. It explains that seeing near end of humanity group of scientists built a machine that is able to turn on evolution process again so there's at least hope that humanity re-appear again. To trigger the process only drop.of human blood is required. Man finds a needle. And there plot twist comes. Under the skin is metalic robotic hand. The man was robot all along. That is what robot-savior was talking about.

Many years have passed - laboratory building is even more ruined. Everything is covered in plants. A lot of paper with some scientific text and symbols on it flying around. There's still the machine. And near it is robot lying now without any skin. There's small globule in his hand. His fingers move slightly barely noticable. Globule fall into machine and dissolve instantly. It's red. It's blood.

THE END.

So, Portal with some 80's tropes thrown in?

Kradan

Kradan

Ha, indeed ! Unconsciously,  i guess.  :D

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I dont really see it as a movie I've always kind of imagined it in my head like Maxmillian Uriate's White Donkey.

So basically you take that idea of a real life dude and his deployment time in Afghanistan, add a sci fi element to it (since I was an Aliens buff mine was always some sort of giant space bug) and then you flip it to the USA and basically have a day by day story of a soldier as he's going through trying to contain a infestation of giant space bugs.  But instead of a bunch of hollywood tropes have the real life weirdness of what it is like to be in the military.

Mine would be a slow burn story with action/horror sequences being kept at the very minimum.

Sometimes I have the idea in my head to tell it non sequentially.

Immortan Jonesy

Can you imagine that earthquakes and forest fires are pointless attempts to wake you up from the Matrix? Maybe these are farts of five dimensions or more . Also, the software company that runs the Matrix is ​​led by an alien demon named Randy Pitchford.

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Aug 30, 2019, 09:59:04 PM
Can you imagine that earthquakes and forest fires are pointless attempts to wake you up from the Matrix? Maybe these are farts of five dimensions or more . Also, the software company that runs the Matrix is ​​led by an alien demon named Randy Pitchford.

I only watch if the demon's played by Nicholas Cage.

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Aug 30, 2019, 11:33:41 PM
Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Aug 30, 2019, 09:59:04 PM

I only watch if the demon's played by Nicholas Cage.

No joke! He was great in Mandy  8) 

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Aug 31, 2019, 03:34:08 AM

Tried watching it a couple of times but couldn't get into it. Too abstract and psychedelic for my taste.

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Aug 31, 2019, 07:46:38 AM

Tried watching it a couple of times but couldn't get into it. Too abstract and psychedelic for my taste.

Well apart of Mandy, I dig City of Angels, Lord of War, Kick-Ass, Joe and that's it.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Sep 01, 2019, 06:34:18 PM
Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Aug 31, 2019, 07:46:38 AM

Well apart of Mandy, I dig City of Angels, Lord of War, Kick-Ass, Joe and that's it.

:laugh: I thought that said "kiss-@$$".

Immortan Jonesy

:laugh:

Huggs

Huggs

I guess the sequels would be "Suckup" and "Brown Noser"

Quite the trilogy.

Immortan Jonesy

I'm thirsty for lovecraftian horror, and optimistic for the upcoming adaptation of 'The Color Out of Space'. With that in mind, I was thinking of a short horror story called 'The Thing That Drifted Ashore'. The tale is about the carcass of a giant unidentified creature (with a spooky surprise inside) found on a beach. That being said, if you suffer from thalassophobia, then this story is for you!  :laugh:

I think the story is worthy of being adapted in a movie. The author of the piece is Junji Ito, a manga artist whose work has been deeply inflected by Lovecraft. In fact one of his creepiest works is going to be adapted in anime form.

Baron Von Marlon

Lethal Weapons' Death
Riggs and Murtaugh's family are murdered by Gary Busey son so they go on a Death Wish style killing spree.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed