Empire's ALIEN COVENANT Exclusive Cover, and Image Scans Revealed!!

Started by Pvt. Himmel, Apr 15, 2017, 12:04:43 AM

Author
Empire's ALIEN COVENANT Exclusive Cover, and Image Scans Revealed!! (Read 134,175 times)

Enoch

Apex Predator

If you look at the chair where Weyland and David are talking. It has a very similar shape to what you guys call the scorpionaut or whatever. Its inverted with a circle in the middle. This could be the. Hint that the juggernaut and scorpio do actually connect.

whiterabbit

Quote from: Apex Predator on Apr 20, 2017, 09:33:27 PM
If you look at the chair where Weyland and David are talking. It has a very similar shape to what you guys call the scorpionaut or whatever. Its inverted with a circle in the middle. This could be the. Hint that the juggernaut and scorpio do actually connect.
Well it wouldn't be shocking if Weyland is a "direct" descendant of the engineers. Hence the peculiar chair design.

Tonyhartmorph

All those music selections are very apposite, but I think we all know David will be humming something more akin to this in his head when he goo bombs the planet.

Or this

Huggs

So the Neomorph can rap its tail around its victims? That first coil around the leg is too clean to be viscera, and the colors match. Creepy. I wonder if it will grow additionally when feeding, maybe see more spikes emerge or grow larger when it feeds. Most likely not, but man would that be scary.

Pow wow

Second picture.
These are not bombs.

rabidranger

The neomorph seems much more "human" that the xeno. Creepy as hell.

D88M

Quote from: Pow wow on Apr 20, 2017, 11:38:25 PM
Second picture.
These are not bombs.

it seems like he is unleashing containers of black goo over something, i dont wanna know  the pictures are cool

the one with the Neomorph is sick, very sexual and violent and morbid at the same time and the flesh is a nice contrast with the regular Aliens, love it, this movie is gonna be very dark and violent

NattyDread

so now shaw's piloting the the ship and sussed out the flute tune for the bomb bay doors?.....mnnnnn

whiterabbit

Is the bit about Shaw wearing Pearls true or not? I mean if she is... then clearly she must have went back to the life boat to raid Vickers loot.

Ragonk_Force

Im hoping if there is a new trailer before may they wont have footage of the bombing scene. I really want to save that for the theater. I may avoid a new trailer all together, hard as that will be

Infected

Quote from: D88M on Apr 21, 2017, 01:26:22 AM
Quote from: Pow wow on Apr 20, 2017, 11:38:25 PM
Second picture.
These are not bombs.

it seems like he is unleashing containers of black goo over something, i dont wanna know  the pictures are cool

the one with the Neomorph is sick, very sexual and violent and morbid at the same time and the flesh is a nice contrast with the regular Aliens, love it, this movie is gonna be very dark and violent
Who the hell are you quoting? And by containers you mean the urn shaped vases??

Corporal Hicks

Here are better quality copies of the rest of the stills -

SuicideDoors

They're superb Hicks, nice one.

Is that an Empire mishap with the shooting location for the Scott & Cast image?

Corporal Hicks

Looks like they had a little mix-up with Prometheus.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed