NECA Aliens

Started by DerelictShip, Jul 07, 2013, 12:50:59 AM

Author
NECA Aliens (Read 832,934 times)

windebieste

windebieste

I wanna see a three headed Alien Kenner tribute figure by NECA. 

-Windebieste.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: windebieste on Jun 30, 2019, 09:00:42 AM
I wanna see a three headed Alien Kenner tribute figure by NECA. 

-Windebieste.

CHIMAERA ALIEN with CONFUSING AGITATED FLAPPING ACTION

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Jun 29, 2019, 04:06:15 PM
Quote from: Xenomrph on Jun 29, 2019, 03:09:31 PM
Quote from: dHunter333 on Jun 27, 2019, 07:18:13 PM
Speaking of Queens...
Kenner Flying Queen would be great!
Kenner large King Alien also!
Alien vs Predator movie Queen with attached chains.
Attachable Aliens Queen Eggsac!

If we're swinging for the fences, gimme a to-scale 'AvP' pyramid with functional, timed, automated shifting walls and doors.

Let's tack on a scaled APC and dropship.

Screw it, let's get a figure-scale Sulaco while we're at it.

It'd probably take up the whole living room, and my cat might sleep in it, but it'd be awesome.
To-scale Gateway station.

f**k it, to-scale Zeta 2 Reticuli system, including LV-246 and LV-223 (and the star they orbit).

dHunter333

dHunter333

Got the creature set today.

Drukathi

Drukathi

Juvenile Queen is really scary. Big omission that we didn't see it in the films.

Quote from: dHunter333 on Jun 25, 2019, 08:52:49 PM
Damn you Neca!

AHAHA! In my childhood i have prefabricated models of alien and queen. Alien aslo has two right (or left, don't remember) hands.

Still Collating...

Still Collating...

Quote from: dHunter333 on Jul 16, 2019, 03:40:18 AM
Got the creature set today.

Nice, one of the first, but mostly the literal first videos on YouTube to review new Alien and Predator figures which helps me decide on buying new Neca figures, so I thank you for that. Keep up the good work.

In like 20 hours, more or less, Neca will reveal the Kenner Rhino Alien.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

They've also got an Ultimate Runner on show too.

https://news.toyark.com/2019/07/17/sdcc-2019-neca-aliens-and-predators-352765

*sat here patiently waiting for my Bull Alien*

Nukiemorph

Nukiemorph

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 18, 2019, 06:52:28 AM
They've also got an Ultimate Runner on show too.

https://news.toyark.com/2019/07/17/sdcc-2019-neca-aliens-and-predators-352765

*sat here patiently waiting for my Bull Alien*
Awesome awesome awesome.

And yeah, I'm pretty sure the bull alien is the first alien figure I ever got.  Special place in my heart.  I actually thought the new rhino fig was the bull at first and was a little disappointed when I zoomed in.

bobby brown

bobby brown

Ultimate Dog alien comes with a sculpted logo :laugh: :laugh: Awesome!

Still Collating...

Still Collating...

The new articulation on the runner is just the knee swivel FYI, but the sculpted logo and mini Queen burster is enough to gain my interest in getting this one.

The Rhino is gorgeous! And huge. Looks like 100% new sculpt, love it. A must have.

The Ultimate Big Chap is kinda meh. Double jointed elbows and knees with the addition of the knees having a swivel (the exact same body as the Blue Kenner Alien), but no new sculpt and the head could've used one since other fantastic Big Chaps from other companies have now been released. Can't tell if he has the new neck joint, the only time we've seen that now is on the new warrior sculpted neck like the neck on the Scorpion alien and on Razor claws, so I doubt we'll get that with Big Chap honestly.
The few accessories we get are nice, but are a little lacking in number. No closed egg, no eggmorphed Brett, no facehugger posed so that it can attach to other figures faces? Yes, this is the same set plan as the Ultimate Alien Warrior, but come on, this is for the 40th anniversary of Alien! A little extra effort would've been nice... At least the facehugger isn't sculpted to be in a stupid pose like the Aliens one is.
The dome is interesting that it's darker though at the same time, more see through. We'll see how the in package sample looks like, cause those domes always differ a lot from what we're shown at these events. The skull is still too visible for my taste, but better then it was before.

Parker is nice. No Brett though, I hope they bring him while the convention lasts.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

I actually don't have a big chap or a dog alien in my collection yet so I'm pretty much sold on everything. That Rhino alien looks awesome, but I'm definitely going to repaint it once I have it.

I was hoping we'd see more Alien stuff, like a movie Drake tease or some more Kenner teases.

Vrastal

Vrastal

Ill het the rhino for sure. And may get the dog alien. Depends on its colors, articulation and if it comes with more than the alien 3 logo

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: JokersWarPig on Jul 18, 2019, 12:54:58 PM
I was hoping we'd see more Alien stuff, like a movie Drake tease or some more Kenner teases.

Me, too.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed