Predalien Vs Predator!!!

Started by Darkness, Aug 23, 2007, 07:40:47 PM

Author
Predalien Vs Predator!!! (Read 35,039 times)

Chris

Chris

OH MY GOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  This looks just BRILLIANT!!!  It seems this film is gonna to be a REAL horror movie YAY.  Predalien liooks NICE!  But ... i dont know ... is it me or does the mouth of the predator looks ... well ... weird Oo? Anyway ... we will see in the movie ^^ ...  go go go ... it seems the trailer could be released Today    :o    And i think too, that they cant spoil the end, ya know? Maybe this is another pred ... at the beginnin .. or smth. like .. who knows  greetz

boostedlsj

boostedlsj

love the pic!   I hope that this pic doesnt give everything away........that would be dumb!!  im sure we will all be surprised

Procurator

Procurator

:The Ultimate Predator  I'm 3D modeler i know what I'm talking about because 20 years of experience will get you that.   Cant make out the backplane thought but still awesome shot.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

After AvP2... I think the AvP fandom won't be as self destructive anymore!    ;D  

Starky Fishburn

Starky Fishburn

Spoiler! i really hope they havn't just ruined the ending! im just going 2 pray..  the pic looks proper wicked!

Le Celticant

Le Celticant

wow the predalien look scary nice work ^^

Master Chief

Master Chief

Hell yeah!  What a great pic.  I bet the Predalien impaled him first and was going to go for a headbite and the Predator said "not today" as he drove is wristblades through it's skull.  Looks like they're acid proof!  Nice find Ultimate Predator!

The Ultimate Predator

Procurator - I really don't care whether you're a 3D modeler, it still could be a different Predator.

Katarn

Katarn

wait, they actually spoiled the ending with the second production-still they released. WTH?  Now we know how the both die...great job.    :(  

JESSE

JESSE

ULTIMATE PRED KEEP BELIVIN THAT  LOL

Chris

Chris

Damn GUYS ... who said this is the END????  It could be the beginning of the movie ...  I bet this is the elder pred and the predalien fightin eacht other at the beginning. The Pread hast little Hear on the head like the elder in AVp 1.  greetz

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Oooh the predator looks EVIL!!! Cant wait! The predalien looks... I cant tell because I cant see jack shit but the rain looks awesome!

Wolfy

Wolfy

Looks very real instead of CGI crap.  This is what AvP should've been.

crypto84

crypto84

It looks great!  :grin  I hope we will have a high res version of the pic soon.    ;D  

automirage04

automirage04

Thanks for revealing the end of the movie to us in your marketing campaign.....

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed