Gamespot Reviews AvP

Started by Darkness, Feb 15, 2010, 06:44:11 PM

Author
Gamespot Reviews AvP (Read 16,774 times)

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

Gotta remember AvP and AvP2 were for the PC in 1999 and 2001, totally different controls and features...

Richman678

Richman678

Iv'e been playing it tonight. Gamespot is right the mechanics are garbage. Glad i listened to Gamespot and rented!

The Replacement

The Replacement

The reality is, Someone in charge at Rebellion has a hard on for gaming in the 90s. Gaming, especially the FPS genre has moved on and developed. Just because Rebellion wants to harken back to methods used in the 90s doesn't mean the rest of us want to take an early trip down retro lane.
They really should have looked at where the FPS are going these days. AvP feels like a blast from the past....only problem is the rest of us were looking forward not backwards.

sgt ric

sgt ric

and the said thing is they rate call of duty higher then this, cod 4 was a perfect 10, wtf, then avp which is so sick and they give it a 5.75, wtf!!!!!!   ???      ???      ???      ???  

The Replacement

The Replacement

COD 4 deserved a 10. No other FPS could touch it when it came out.

Finanzo

Finanzo

Beside of the low Score, cmon the consol Version is fine, stop bashing it!

Xleft4theXenoxX

Xleft4theXenoxX

Hey cool   8)    
every campaign 6 hours...sweet   ;D    
the campaign of Modern Warfare 2 is 6 hours long too   :D  

The Replacement

The Replacement

In this day and age its quality, not quantity. Anyway I'm not here to bash AvP, I can't wait to get my hands on it. But, I do feel there are some aspects of the game that Rebellion shouldn't have taken the route they took.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

I get the impression that 'Colonial Marines' is going to be the better product, but without the option to be a creature, I'm not as interested in it.

The Replacement

The Replacement

Well its gonna be a very different game. I get the feeling its going to be more of a survivor horrer like L4D. Which is great

Grey Matter

Grey Matter

Likewise Nico_Celtic & Commandos... Wish someone would release a facehugger on the peeps at Gamespot.

Mind you there too busy kissing each other ars's all the time!   ::)    

Game on Rebellion!!   ;D  

Stridarn

Stridarn

Biggest swedish game site www.fz.se gave the PC version 2/5.  And i agree with gamespots review. I wanted to love this game but it aint going to happend. :(  Loved the first 2 but this is crap.

dj broly

dj broly

me excited 4 tomoz so i can get ma avp 360   :)   i heard an saw the review wot gamespot gave to avp an i was disappointing in them, there alot other games out there tht got bad reviews an turned out gd. i enjoyed the demo aswell an played everyday for about 1-3hrs when it came out. i wld love to see ps3 players, pc players an fellow 360 gamers not to play anyother game (cod,halo etc) but only play avp for 1 whole week from the day its out (without touch another game) lol, avp rules XD   8)  

branson

branson

how are you finding the game! I just completed the Marine . Very short. but amazing. Now on the ALIEN. Does anyone have any sound cutting off at any point??

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed