Predator: Dark Ages.

Started by Tally101, May 16, 2014, 01:50:01 AM

Author
Predator: Dark Ages. (Read 54,733 times)

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Hadn't had a chance to watch this one yet.

They did a really good job. It's a shame they weren't able to get the money to do the full thing.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'm hoping we'll see them do another one eventually. I know they were talking about it but not sure after that.

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 15, 2016, 08:48:47 AM
I'm hoping we'll see them do another one eventually. I know they were talking about it but not sure after that.
Same here.

BountyHunter

BountyHunter

Just watched this. It is awesome!!!  Totally a part of my Predator canon now. Wish it was on DVD.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It's a shame you missed out on the Kickstarter. One of the rewards for pledging was a copy of the DVD or Blu-ray.

BountyHunter

BountyHunter

Yeah, I always miss out on Kickstarter.  Cuz they don't take paypal.

g2vd

g2vd

Is there a place where I can download this movie?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

You can use KeepVid to download it off YouTube.

Dino21AvP

Dino21AvP

I know I'm a little late to the party, but I just watched this the other day and was pleasantly surprised. It was very well made and it didn't even seem like a fan film, more like a short feature film.

City Hunter Yautja

City Hunter Yautja

I just watched it today and it was a treat!

I loved the Saracen calling the Predator a Jinn.

Seeing a Templar duel a Yautja, I am a major Crusader History Buff, so it was like having two worlds I love collide.

The cast, acting, and effects was top notch. I really wish this could be made into a feature length film with a good size budget.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed