NECA's Wolf Predator Figure

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jan 09, 2008, 11:14:47 PM

Author
NECA's Wolf Predator Figure (Read 16,676 times)

Wolfs Girl

Wolfs Girl

*drools profusely* I WANT ONE

ZEN

ZEN

HOWDY Y'ALL!   ;D  .I just finnished reading PREDATOR:FLESH AND BLOOD,and its a very good book,it was a lot better then what i thought it whould be.Now,lets cut to the chase.There two new clans who are trying to become one because thier numbers are so few.Ones on the left,the other on the right:  Dre-Nath (leader)          Kirs-Giras (leader) Bet-Kahr                      Heith-Rek Mor-Jut                        Kaj-nal Wrak-Oto                     Mal-Rek                                    Pran-Ser                                    Blay-Kral  I dont know what the names mean,but thats ok.Theres also many more clan members,but the authers didnt give them names.Bet-Kahr is the hero of the story on the preds side and Andar is the hero on the humans side.It turns out that all predators are Hish-Qu-Ten,including the Yautja.I know what some of you are thinking:"They didnt say anythinkg about Dachenda being able to change gender".Well,theres this reptile (thats real) who has three genders,1one male,one female and one thats inbetween and they are more evolved then we (saw it on some educational show).

ZEN

ZEN

Whoopsy!.let me try that again!. Dre-Nath (leader) Bet-Kahr Mor-Jut Kaj-nal  Wrak-Oto  Kirs-Giras (leader) Heith-Rek Kaj-Nal Mal-Rek Pran-Ser  Blay-Kral  There,thats better.Now,Dre-Nath's people use what thier victems leave behind,whereas Kirs-Giras's people rely on the tech they develop.And theyre all in a ship that belonged to another species.Dre-Nath people are much more honorable,because they hunt rather then slaughter thier preyNow,the preds name planets!.Unlike in FOREVER MIDNIGHT were the planet was called SAFARY PLANET 376,these planets are called Danter and Kassin!.The humans also have a new planet thats called Felicity,its kinda like the planet Bunda but with a lot of Mining.The preds have a new (actualy old) saying:"Words,like weapone,should be chosen carefully and with full understanding of thier use",words to live by.

ZEN

ZEN

Also Dre-Nath's people believe its cowerdly to hit the prey in the back unseen.And they also all preds dont leave trash bihind because disrespect to the hunting ground is showing disrespect to the hunt.And very few use translating devices because they beleive that the other races will muddy their beleifs.UNISC makes a return (United Nations Intersteller Settlement Corps).Bet-Kahr said this"...and humans had proven a challenge to other clans through the years.".Adding to the fact of there being more clans.And preds go from pup to stripling(<new info) to adult.Theres a new species,Its a lumbering dun-colored beast that stores and discharges pure electricity (that was Bet-Kahr's first kill).

War Wager

War Wager

Wolf look really cool, I'm suprised at how articulate he is. A lot of nice poses.    8)  

ZEN

ZEN

the preds can see in color in this book,but i'm not upset because at each point the preds see colors theyre wearing their masks.And maybe if the mask see's colors it can change it into heat making the preds see colors (cold=black,warm=yelow,hot=red,very hot=white etc).Theres also another mention of the christen wars,and in the book it says that afterwords everyone passed a law that forbids the teaching of hate and violance towards other beliefs.And earth is dying.After countless wars and the aliens taking over, earth has almost no atmosphere and people (like Andar) are releasing ozone packets and such into the stratosphere and such to try and save it.Thats about it,if i remember anything else i'll tell ya's.I hope this expands our knowledge of the preds.And sorry i could'nt find anything new for the xenomorphs alien fans,but the last books i baught with aliens were avp:prey and war (SORRY!!!).I hope i helped,i could'nt find anything in the forums or in other comments so there ya's go.well so long,and i hope i was of help!!!.PEACE!!!!!   ;D     ;D     ;D  .

predator343

predator343

Those predators looks awesomes anf they got very cool weapoins   ;D     ;D  .

dalekidea

dalekidea

i like them,i will probably get the unmasked one, but  i still prefer hot toys wolf

knoxjr

knoxjr

To go along with the new predator toys, The toy company should make a toy version of the two types of predator ships seen in AVPR.

Top-Knot

Top-Knot

I pre-order the wolf it said it would come out in Jan. but can somebody tell me when in JAN?

garo predator not signed in

garo predator not signed in

dude they come out in febuary they just say that

Top-Knot

Top-Knot

Hey, i f***ing order it on ebay.

Two Stripes

Two Stripes

You should be asking the guy who sold it to you.

dark blade clan

dark blade clan

I thought it came out in March.   ???  

Garo Predator

Garo Predator

no it comes out in February the hot toys comes out in march

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed