Started by locusta, Mar 27, 2017, 10:34:01 AM

Author
Alien Day 2017 (Read 46,688 times)

Anthony

Anthony

Quote from: windebieste on Apr 17, 2017, 11:41:01 PM
Quote from: Giger Beast on Apr 17, 2017, 10:13:57 PM
Not a lotta goodies this year, huh.

This is a major motion picture release with a massive licenced tie-in merchandise push riding in its wake.  It's a safe bet many companies will be making announcements on 4/26.

-Windebieste.

It's confirmed on the Alien Universe website that there will be reveals of merchandise.

windebieste

windebieste

I expect too much stuffz.  ...and lots of it.

-Windebieste.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I enjoyed last year but nothing really called out to me outside that poorly handled Bug Stomper situation. I hope we get more cool releases and better handled releases.

Giger Beast

Giger Beast

Quote from: windebieste on Apr 17, 2017, 11:41:01 PM
Quote from: Giger Beast on Apr 17, 2017, 10:13:57 PM
Not a lotta goodies this year, huh.

This is a major motion picture release with a massive licenced tie-in merchandise push riding in its wake.  It's a safe bet many companies will be making announcements on 4/26.

-Windebieste.

Yeah that's a fair point. I'm just really impatient haha

426Buddy

426Buddy

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 18, 2017, 07:37:51 AM
I enjoyed last year but nothing really called out to me outside that poorly handled Bug Stomper situation. I hope we get more cool releases and better handled releases.

I was excited about the loot crate last year but ended up being disappointed

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Yeah, that one was a bit of a damp squib. Really hoping for some good products this year!

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

This doesn't say its exclusive to Alien Day, but it runs until May19th.

MONDO HATCHES GORGEOUS ALIEN POSTER!!     

Quote  Star Wars ushered in a new age of people looking up at the night sky and wondering about far off distant worlds where mighty heroes overcome unprecedented odds to fight evil. The age of wonderment in relation to space had never been higher. That lasted for about two years, until Ridley Scott's Alien made everybody terrified that space was full of giant acid-blooded murder beasts that burst out of your chest. Which is true, I hear. That movie is a masterpiece of modern horror and the H.R. Giger design for the xenomorph remains one of the most iconic in films. To celebrate it, and in honor of the upcoming Alien: Covenant, Mondo is offering this gorgeous new print.       

Quote    The piece is by artist NC Winters and it depicts the chilling Giger design, with his initial see-through head into which you can see a decidedly human skull. It's a handsome 24″x 36″, printed by DL Screenprinting, and will run you $50.

This poster is on sale now and will be available for purchase through Friday May 19, which is conveniently the release date for Alien: Covenant. You can order on the MondoTees website, or if you pre-order tickets to any Alamo Drafthouse screening of Covenant.

In addition to the poster, ticket buyers in all Alamo Drafthouse regions can also get this snazzy new Alien enamel pin as well, which is, if you'll pardon the phrase, mouthwatering.     

http://nerdist.com/alien-mondo-poster-nc-winters/   

Alien³

Alien³

Booked my tickets for the double bill @ Odeon!

Anyone on here from Norwich also going?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

QuoteGiving away this beautiful print! Just go to my fb and comment!
I'm so excited to be part of 20th Century FOX as Latin American Ambassador ❤️
I can't believe they decided to have me in! 😢 Anyways, good luck and let's see who will win tomorrow!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

https://www.facebook.com/OfficialSuper7/videos/10155290893555820/

Funky stuff from Super 7.

windebieste

windebieste

Geeze... I hope there's going to be an English edition of that book.  Looks like a real prize, that one.

Oh yeah.  Super7 Blind Box Alien ReAction figures.  Them things looks nice, huh.

-Windebieste.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'm getting the socks this time!

windebieste

windebieste

In b4 Local Trouble and co...

"I CAN SEE THE SKULL!" 

-Windebieste.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Damn that skull. An otherwise nice shirt ruined. >:(

Btw, there are only 426 pairs of the socks.

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed