More Leaked Set Photos!

Started by 333zzz, Dec 09, 2016, 01:54:21 AM

Author
More Leaked Set Photos! (Read 47,915 times)

333zzz

333zzz

here are some pics!

http://imgur.com/a/V1jyb

BishopShouldGo

BishopShouldGo

Quote from: 333zzz on Dec 09, 2016, 01:54:21 AM
here are some pics!

Awesome! Thanks. Did you take these?

acrediblesource

acrediblesource

you know we don't have these images in context but imho, they aren't really scary thingys at all.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

here are some pics!

Thank you for sharing this!  :)

Ultramorph

Ultramorph

Such an exciting night! Awesome pics and great news about the footage and trailer. Hopefully we get something tomorrow, I have the day off!

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: acrediblesource on Dec 09, 2016, 02:52:39 AM
you know we don't have these images in context but imho, they aren't really scary thingys at all.
Yea that alien is probably the "I am Groot" cutie pie some have been talking about. Seeing Little Groot dancing in some poor saps chest cavity sounds pretty terrifying to be honest. Maybe these chestburster pop out angry and ready to attack. Like literally after a quick look they jump out and bite someone in the face.

The hanger scene looks tense though.

Necronomicon II

Necronomicon II

Look like production snaps, that one pic looks like one of the props in those leaked cave pics.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: lv_226 on Dec 08, 2016, 09:48:25 PM
Same.

While I like the descriptions from the 4chan thread, this could have already be gleamed from what is known of the film. Either way, sounds interesting. The Alien flattening out or whatever, an un-used idea from Prometheus and I think maybe Alien as well, seems to be at play here.
Yea but although the biomechanical parts of the alien are assumed to have come in somewhere between the alien and space jockey crash that still doesn't negate the fact that...
Spoiler
the black goo doesn't work on David. Unless it has an effect on his DNA which was protected by his synthetic skin. That's assuming a robot would have compatible DNA... although Weyland did say he made David in his own image so why wouldn't he incorporate his own DNA into David. Which would make the Alien a direct descendant of Peter Weyland in a way.
[close]
I mean I don't know if that's a good thing or not.

Spoiler
[close]
The Alien behind the baby-burster seems to have a spot ripe for a prop cock... this is getting truly terrifying.

felipescado

felipescado

well, that baby alien looks like a deacon with a tail and two ...thingys on his back, maybe it is a close as a reference to the previous movie as we will get, but as long as it is referenced i am ok with it

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

here are some pics!

Thanks for sharing 333zzz! Some nice clean snaps. That Pilot's Chair never ceases to excite me.

Rabbit2100

Rabbit2100

Spoiler

[close]
Looks like a new shot of the little booger creature from the left ish area of this shot.

Added spoiler tag. *Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Here's the pictures for those curious.

Spoiler

[close]

Quote from: Rabbit2100 on Dec 09, 2016, 09:14:36 AM
Spoiler

[close]
Looks like a new shot of the little booger creature from the left ish area of this shot.

Added spoiler tag. *Hicks

Yep, definitely looks like that's the one!

Necronomicon II

Necronomicon II

That truck would be right at home in the depths of the Nostromo, nice.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I think it looks quite like the Prometheus rovers too.

Necronomicon II

Necronomicon II

Just those grimy, bronze wheels, yes.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed