Predator: Hunting Grounds Trial Weekend Starts March 27

Started by molasar, Feb 26, 2020, 03:03:46 PM

Author
Predator: Hunting Grounds Trial Weekend Starts March 27 (Read 26,060 times)

Kailem

Wow, at least three maps?

Sexual tyrannasuarus

Sexual tyrannasuarus

It keeps telling me content unavailable

Corporal Hicks

And downloaded! Gonna have a bash and do some livestreaming shortly.

Wweyland

Having trouble creating the Epic account in the Epic Games Launcher. Cannot login as it says "Incorrect response. Please refresh the page" whatever that means.

JungleHunter87

Wweyland

Managed to log in now. However, inverting the mouse look does not work, so it's kind of unplayable for me. Tried the tutorial until the first human opponent where it said "Press left click to stealth kill". That didn't work either. Quit after that.

Xeridian

Xeridian

It´s f**king good. It has some matchmaking problems and stuff but that´s to be expected. They really nailed customization and gameplay flow. If it´s a longterm title is to be seen.

"WweylandPosted about 2 hours agoManaged to log in now. However, inverting the mouse look does not work, so it's kind of unplayable for me. Tried the tutorial until the first human opponent where it said "Press left click to stealth kill". That didn't work either. Quit after that."

You need to press AND HOLD left mouse to stealth kill. Yeah this demo is a bit iffy and they didn´t explain everything but you shouldn´t quit right away. It´s really a fun game tbh

SpookyTiger

SpookyTiger

im in North America and it says unavailable in region is this happening to anyone else?

Corporal Hicks

It should now be live in the States.

Corporal Hicks

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed