IGN AvP Movie Sweepstakes

Started by Darkness, Jul 26, 2004, 07:41:42 PM

Author
IGN AvP Movie Sweepstakes (Read 3,747 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Yet another Alien vs Predator Sweepstakes has hit the internet – this time on IGN. One lucky winner will walk away with McFarlane Alien and Predator figures, a limited edition AvP Lucite picture and volumes 1 & 2 of HR Giger’s classic Necronomicom while the first five winners will just get the two Alien and Predator figures.

20040727_07

“This summer, you can mix it up with the greatest hunters and the most ferocious species in the galaxy and walk away with an armload of prizes. There’s no threat of having your spine ripped out by a Predator or your skin melted away by the blood of a slobbering Alien warrior when you enter the Alien vs. Predator – Who Will Win? Sweepstakes.”The sweepstakes is just open to residents of America (as usual) and you must be at least 18 years old to enter. Thanks to Fabien for the news.

HellAlien

HellAlien

cool. They r pushing it to the max,.

The_Jerk

The_Jerk

Thats FOX marketing for ya...Already back in Los Angeles I saw about 10 billboard signs for AvP..with NO PG-13 rating on them of course...   :-\  

MoBiUG

MoBiUG

Shame I'm in the UK.

Oh

Oh

lol, same here, although they better run alot of Comps and stuff when its nearer the Euro release.

J

J

more than a shame, MoiBUG  am crying onto my keyboards as I keep reading the message back and back. ( sob! )  ( sobbing more now)

Terhou

Terhou

What are sweepstakes anyway?My english ain`t perfect.

J

J

give aways I think.

The Reverend

The Reverend

does everything good HAVE TO BE OVER 18 TO DO IT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH    >:D     ???     >:D     :-\  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed