Resident Evil: Welcome to Raccoon City (Reboot Movie)

Started by ace3g, Oct 06, 2020, 04:36:53 PM

Author
Resident Evil: Welcome to Raccoon City (Reboot Movie) (Read 8,636 times)

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: KiramidHead on Sep 16, 2021, 09:20:39 PM
This isn't a Netflix movie, though. :laugh:

Oopsy!
Thought they're gonna do the cartoon and movie.

Quote from: Master on Sep 16, 2021, 08:29:05 PM
Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Sep 16, 2021, 03:47:58 AM
Most Netflix movies tend to be average or bad.
There are only a few that I genuinly liked and even those I have trouble recalling.

Fixed it 4 ya mate.

Compared to their documentaries and original series, they're movies are worse imo.

SiL

Some of their shows and docos are actually worth watching.

I can't remember the last time a Netflix movie was anything other than bland or awful.

KiramidHead

Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Sep 16, 2021, 10:03:14 PM

Oopsy!

They're distributing the animated thing and producing their own series about Wesker's daughters or something. I read the pilot and it was pretty shit, not gonna lie.

Xenomrph

Quote from: SiL on Sep 16, 2021, 10:19:04 PM
Some of their shows and docos are actually worth watching.

I can't remember the last time a Netflix movie was anything other than bland or awful.
I actually dug the movie 'Spectral', which they made before they started getting big-name bankable stars. It's a movie about essentially "weaponized" ghosts, and it cribs REALLY heavily from 'Aliens'. It's got a novel premise and the action was neat.

x-M-x

Shouldn't a trailer be DUE any time now? If this film sticks to its release date.

Stitch

Quote from: KiramidHead on Sep 16, 2021, 10:47:08 PM
Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Sep 16, 2021, 10:03:14 PM

Oopsy!

They're distributing the animated thing and producing their own series about Wesker's daughters or something. I read the pilot and it was pretty shit, not gonna lie.
I read it yesterday. It's not as bad as I expected, and it even has some intriguing parts, but mostly it's dreck.

Jigsaw85

Officially less than two months from release and still no trailer. Remember when studios would release trailers at least 6 months ahead of release? I know Covid changed things for the industry but this is just insane. Maybe they changed the release date to January which would also be a bad sign.

Stitch

Quote from: Jigsaw85 on Sep 25, 2021, 01:37:18 PM
Officially less than two months from release and still no trailer. Remember when studios would release trailers at least 6 months ahead of release? I know Covid changed things for the industry but this is just insane. Maybe they changed the release date to January which would also be a bad sign.
Bad sign. Maybe they just think its shit and don't want to put people off? :s

RidgeTop

https://www.relyonhorror.com/articles/the-new-resident-evil-movies-marketing-is-a-terrible-confusing-mess/

I think the latest we see a trailer is with 'Halloween Kills.' If they don't market it with that, they're asking for failure.

Shasvre

Trailer tomorrow.

RidgeTop

Ho boy... not so sure about this one.

KiramidHead

Wow, they really went with that song?

BigDaddyJohn

I kinda get why they weren't so keen on giving us a trailer now. Looks cheap, as expected. And wtf is this song doing here indeed. Could still be a little fun though.

426Buddy

Watched without sound, didn't look terrible imo

Hard to say though

KiramidHead

Honestly aside from the Gamecube looking CG and the horrible song choice, the movie looks middle of the road-ish to me. Not sure about them mashing together RE1-2, but eh.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed