Colonial Marines in OXM & OPM UK

Started by ikarop, Jul 05, 2011, 01:48:38 PM

Author
Colonial Marines in OXM & OPM UK (Read 23,619 times)

The Xenoborg

Quote from: Ultragamer6 on Jul 05, 2011, 04:10:59 PM
In the one where there welding the door one of the guys got a robotic leg?? i only just noticed that

That's Winters (the player character) who is supposed to be injured, according to a preview.

Quote from: King Rathalos on Jul 05, 2011, 08:58:07 PM
Aww I actually liked the bladed tail. :(

Same. :(

Takhen

Takhen

Robotic leg guy is Cruz, said in some preview.

newbeing

newbeing

You can also see it says Cruz on his armor

WinterActual

Quote from: Ultragamer6 on Jul 05, 2011, 04:10:59 PM
In the one where there welding the door one of the guys got a robotic leg?? i only just noticed that
Dude we saw this already, since the announce screen <.<

ikarop

ikarop

For anyone interested, here are the OPM scans in digital quality (and Italian):

ikarop

ikarop

Same with OXM Australia.

[cancerblack]

Totally haven't been following the buildup for this game, so forgive the question. What's the crusher alien? Is it the praetorian looking thing?

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

Quote from: Ktulhut on Aug 12, 2011, 04:59:20 AM
Totally haven't been following the buildup for this game, so forgive the question. What's the crusher alien? Is it the praetorian looking thing?

Its like a praetorian, only I think its a bit fatter, and it uses its head to crush marines, hence the name "Crusher". I don't know why people are so concerned, it doesn't seem to break away from the franchise that much. Its in the picture with the smartgunner.

Chris!(($$))!

Don't think fatter is the word to describe it. It may have a thicker head and its arms and legs may be bulkier but I don't really think its fatter than our idea of a Praetorian.

ikarop

ikarop

The arms, claws and legs are much bulkier than the ones from the AvP3 praetorians. The crown is very big too. I don't know the exact proportions but it might be even wider than the queen's. IMO that screenshot with the smart-gunner makes it look a bit smaller than it really is.

[cancerblack]

It reminds me of the avp 2 praetorian, which is the definitive one in my mind. I played avp 3 pred and alien campaigns then gave up due to being severely unimpressed. Dont think I ever saw a praetorian in avp 3.

King Rathalos

Quote from: Ktulhut on Aug 13, 2011, 12:31:12 AM
It reminds me of the avp 2 praetorian, which is the definitive one in my mind. I played avp 3 pred and alien campaigns then gave up due to being severely unimpressed. Dont think I ever saw a praetorian in avp 3.

Chris!(($$))!

Quote from: ikarop on Aug 12, 2011, 07:32:33 PM
The arms, claws and legs are much bulkier than the ones from the AvP3 praetorians. The crown is very big too. I don't know the exact proportions but it might be even wider than the queen's. IMO that screenshot with the smart-gunner makes it look a bit smaller than it really is.

The head may even be bigger than the Queen's? And the Queen in A:CM looks to be even bigger than what was in ALIENS.

ikarop

ikarop

Quote from: Chris!(($$))! on Aug 13, 2011, 01:59:06 AM
Quote from: ikarop on Aug 12, 2011, 07:32:33 PM

The head may even be bigger than the Queen's? And the Queen in A:CM looks to be even bigger than what was in ALIENS.
I was referring to AvP3's queen, since I was talking about the AvP3 praetorians. For anyone interested, here is quick fan made representation of the head. My drawing skills aren't exactly great but it's based on what I've seen and I think it's accurate. You can get an idea of the actual shape by looking at it.

Spoiler
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed