#AlienDay 2018

Started by Corporal Hicks, Mar 29, 2018, 02:54:25 PM

Author
#AlienDay 2018 (Read 51,529 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It's not out yet. Early reviews are positive though.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Nostromo on Apr 24, 2018, 02:16:28 PMSo, just Aliens Dust to Dust worth talking about?

Well, woopie fkin do lol, at least a new series, still cool.

Cold Forge goes on sale, and by all accounts it's excellent.

Little disappointed there aren't any cool T-shirts this time around. I've picked up some neat ones the last couple of years running.

426Buddy

426Buddy

Unfortunatly Alien Day seems to be getting smaller each year instead of getting bigger.

Nothing has really blown my skirt up aside from cold forge and dust to dust, which ive known about for months.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I kinda like this funky t-shirt FrightRags is doing.

Wweyland

Wweyland

Maybe it is time to dust off some old AvP games during the Alien Day.

Alien13

Alien13

I'm gonna try to get the mini-version Ben Cooper Alien mask from frightrags! Of course I am also an avid soundtrack collector and if La-La Land records releases the alien3 extended version soundtrack then I'll be all over that also.😋 either way I can't wait, I love Alien Day!!

CelticP

CelticP

Quote from: 426Buddy on Apr 24, 2018, 03:54:06 PM
Unfortunatly Alien Day seems to be getting smaller each year instead of getting bigger.

Nothing has really blown my skirt up aside from cold forge and dust to dust, which ive known about for months.

It wasn't ever really that big. It was just some twitter contests and maybe a few screenings. Last year was the biggest it's ever been. They had actual news and things to share instead of being quiet.

It's just a marketing ploy. A fun one, but it's nothing that needs to be all that serious.

426Buddy

426Buddy

It seemed to me that the first year had the most merch, i had the most fun on that one as well. Last year seemed less so, aside from movie news and screenings there wasnt much.

Anyone heard about any loot crate type deals? I got the aliens lootcrate the first year and the A-Box covenant one last year

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 24, 2018, 04:57:31 PMI kinda like this funky t-shirt FrightRags is doing.

https://twitter.com/frightrags/status/988535890933927936?s=19

Thanks.

Not too fussed about that one myself. Shame, the ones I've picked up the last couple of years have looked great.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

What was last years? I think I got 2016's (the big Queen image) but I can't recall the other one.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

This one.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Oh yeah. I wanted that but didn't take the plunge in the end. I did get the socks, though!

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Apr 25, 2018, 09:37:17 AM
This one.

Is this from frightrags too?

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

I think it was, yeah.

SM

SM

SKULL!

That Frightrags mask is awful.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed