Syd Mead U.S.S. Sulaco Print Giveaway

Started by ikarop, Mar 12, 2013, 04:27:35 PM

Author
Syd Mead U.S.S. Sulaco Print Giveaway (Read 16,568 times)

ikarop

We are giving away four high quality prints of the U.S.S. Sulaco by Syd Mead to four lucky fan! As most of you already know, Syd Mead is a visual futurist and concept artist, best known for his designs for science-fiction films such as Blade Runner, Aliens and Tron. Most recently the American artist was hired to design areas of the U.S.S. Sulaco that did not appear in the original film but were shown in the recent videogame Aliens: Colonial Marines.

Syd Mead U.S.S. Sulaco Print Giveaway

How it works: Listed below you will find the four simple steps that you need to follow.

• Be a registered member of AvPGalaxy.
  • Answer this true or false quiz about the Alien films:
  1. The U.S.S. Sulaco can only be seen in the film Aliens (1986). True or false?
  2. James Cameron filmed the scene where we first meet the Colonial Marines in Aliens (1986) last. True or false?
  3. The shuttle shown in this photo can be seen in Aliens (1986). True or false?
  • Do you know the answers? E-mail them to us along with your username to ikarop at avpgalaxy.net. Make sure to put Sulaco Print on the subject of the e-mail.
  • The competition will be open for five days and be closing Sunday, March 17th. The winners will be picked at random and announced accordingly on Monday, March 18th.

Let us know in the comments section if you have any questions and good luck! Special thanks to Sega of America for sending us the prints.

Update: And the winners are: Xenoscream, Shasvre, Taxemic and PVBuk! Congratulations to them and thanks to everyone who participated in the giveaway. The correct answers to the quiz were false, true and true respectively.

Master

Send.

Plase let me know if you got it Ikarop.

ikarop

I got it.

Master

Are my answers right  ???

ikarop

That I can't say until the 18th.

Master

I think I failed in last question. I`m quite certain I did.

Shasvre

Sent mine in as well. I think, and hope, that I got them all right. :)

Corporal Hicks

Wish I wasn't staff so I could enter this bad boy!

Shasvre

That's why you need a second account. ;) :laugh:

Jango1201

Never entered in a contest here before but I sent in my answers. What could I lose?  :)

avpjunkie

It has been a while since i've posted, but I had to enter this contest...

Hope the questions weren't trick ones because I know the answers.

crossing my fingers  ;D

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Damnit, I know the first answer, and I know the last one. Can't for the life of me remember the second, though!

Well, sent in my answers now. Fingers crossed!

ChrisPachi

My study needs one of these. ;D

Kronnang_Dunn

Quote from: ChrisPachi on Mar 13, 2013, 04:08:04 AM
My study needs one of these. ;D

Mine too...  ;D

Xenoscream

Fingers crossed :-)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed