Started by CELTICPRED, Dec 13, 2006, 05:23:55 AM

Author
All Star Wars (Read 2,837,818 times)

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: TilotnyWorshiper28 on Jun 29, 2022, 12:03:48 AM
Quote from: Local Trouble on Jun 28, 2022, 11:43:25 PM@Kradan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_h2pU6lLW4g
can tell they didn't pay attention to celebration  or in general none of the animated shows  cause their bit at the end bout young qui gon is funny cause were literal getting him in the dooku tales of the jedi episodes in the fall .
https://twitter.com/sw_holocron/status/1530664736148205568

True but...

Mike (left) is a Trekkie, Jay (center) loves Lynchian stuff and Rich (right) likes Star Wars. I doubt he has the level of knowledge / obsession that fans like you or @Local Trouble  have though.

But in general, their reviews are half comedy, half criticism, and yet they show genuine criticism, beyond the lore that the piece of media is representing, since the execution is not always the best.

I haven't seen the review yet though, but I'm looking foward to see it. :)

Edit - But even more important than all that together...

Spoiler
@Kradan loves @Red Letter Media <3
[close]

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Most people don't care about Star Wars Celebration.  That what's we rely on @TilotnyWorshiper28 for.  He's the @ace3g of Star Wars.

Immortan Jonesy

Highland

Highland

If they had a trilogy planned they should have had 6 episodes planned, I'm calling BS.

TilotnyWorshiper28

TilotnyWorshiper28

Quote from: Highland on Jun 29, 2022, 02:22:50 AMIf they had a trilogy planned they should have had 6 episodes planned, I'm calling BS.
it was reworked into the 6 episodes .  theres other reports that confirm the leaks that one earlier version of the story had reva dying and finding redemption in death .https://twitter.com/TheDirect/status/1541860538698932224

Highland

Highland

There was plenty time to tell Reva's story. For one , cut the other completely pointless inquisitors out and have her as the main baddie. Cut out Leia getting kidnapped a second time, scrap the first dual between Vadar and obi-wan. Cut out pointless episodes in the middle. Cut two Tatooine Episodes down to one. Don't have an episode that's 27 minutes long....

If they had a three movie trilogy planned out and turned it into that....man I'm glad I didn't see the movies  :laugh:

I actually feel kinda bad for her because I saw the potential of her character in that last episode.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I'm glad they cut it.

TilotnyWorshiper28

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

@St_Eddie should buy one of those.

Immortan Jonesy

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I eagerly await a comprehensive review from @TilotnyWorshiper28 of this book.

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Jun 29, 2022, 12:27:39 AMMike (left) is a Trekkie, Jay (center) loves Lynchian stuff and Rich (right) likes Star Wars

WRONG !!!

Rich Evans doesn't like Star Wars, he quietly despises it, heck, he is well-known for his catch-phrase "Star Wars is creatively bankrupt". He is also a huuuge Trekkie, just as Mike is

I wonder if you wrote it just to see if I would notice

Spoiler
Have you ever watched RedLetterMedia !!?

[close]

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Jun 29, 2022, 12:27:39 AMEdit - But even more important than all that together...

Spoiler
[close]

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Jun 30, 2022, 03:17:03 AM

When it comes to SW EU my knowledge of it is somewhere around zero, so maybe there're precedents, Idk, but c'mon, since when Lando and Luke are such big buds ? Let's pair Chewbacca and R2 and make them go on an adventure together while you're at it !

Spoiler
Ooooooh, waaaaaait, is it another attempt to rationalise the clusterf**k known as Rise of Skywalker ? Goddammit, you screwed up big time, just leave it be and move on, stop trying to spin it into a success
[close]

Kradan

Kradan

Courtesy of r/RedLetterMedia

TilotnyWorshiper28

TilotnyWorshiper28

Quote from: Local Trouble on Jun 30, 2022, 03:34:45 AMI eagerly await a comprehensive review from @TilotnyWorshiper28 of this book.

I'm only on chapter 9 so far lol. its pretty good. dathan and miramir  Rey's parents are a highlight. 

Quote from: Kradan on Jun 30, 2022, 09:53:19 AM
Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Jun 29, 2022, 12:27:39 AMMike (left) is a Trekkie, Jay (center) loves Lynchian stuff and Rich (right) likes Star Wars

WRONG !!!

Rich Evans doesn't like Star Wars, he quietly despises it, heck, he is well-known for his catch-phrase "Star Wars is creatively bankrupt". He is also a huuuge Trekkie, just as Mike is

I wonder if you wrote it just to see if I would notice

Spoiler
Have you ever watched RedLetterMedia !!?

[close]

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Jun 29, 2022, 12:27:39 AMEdit - But even more important than all that together...

Spoiler
[close]

https://c.tenor.com/uuBqsfgNQLMAAAAC/shrek-aww.gif

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Jun 30, 2022, 03:17:03 AM

When it comes to SW EU my knowledge of it is somewhere around zero, so maybe there're precedents, Idk, but c'mon, since when Lando and Luke are such big buds ? Let's pair Chewbacca and R2 and make them go on an adventure together while you're at it !

Spoiler
Ooooooh, waaaaaait, is it another attempt to rationalise the clusterf**k known as Rise of Skywalker ? Goddammit, you screwed up big time, just leave it be and move on, stop trying to spin it into a success
[close]
The war made everyone of the main group close friends.  a chewie and r2 adventure would be fun.  this takes place 10 years or more before the ST. Rey is only 6 years old .  Ben is in his teens. its more of background stuff then set around tros itself.  though it does explain Ochi getting the sith dagger

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed