Recent posts

General Film/TV Discussion / Re: Breathe
Last post by Immortan Jonesy - Today at 09:35:16 PM

Quote from: TheWrap"I think if we were to make a fourth 'Spider-Man' film, we'd probably have to figure out the journey that Tobey Maguire his character would be going on, and what obstacles he had to overcome to achieve that growth personally," Raimi told TheWrap. "And I hope that the villain would be chosen based on a representation of that obstacle."

https://twitter.com/TheWrap/status/1783220888655032768

The ancient astronaut hypothesis might be nothing but horse shit, but I love hearing Rod Serling's voice🤩

Alien: Romulus / Re: Alien: Romulus Catch-All T...
Last post by ASH1977 - Today at 08:36:45 PM
It be nice to get one...a red band trailer perhaps...but that's wishful thinking.
Alien 5 / Re: Alien V - Facts and Rumors...
Last post by GrimmVision - Today at 08:35:22 PM
Well, I'm very excited to hear what you have to share on it! 🫡
Last post by Mike’s Monsters - Today at 08:27:09 PM
I truly think it was a bullet to the head for the franchise. But I am not one to shit on the whole thing either, it probably was going to have some awesome set pieces. But the overall package would have been the issue.
Last post by GrimmVision - Today at 08:23:40 PM
Quote from: Mike's Monsters on Today at 05:24:47 PMGlad you all are stoked for it! Been working on it for a few weeks now. It is NOT the entire plot of the film, I can't share that just yet. But I do share some new and juicy information that I think will help form more solid opinions on the project. I think some folks won't even think it's real with how farfetched it is, and that I'll be bullshitting.

Would it give Resurrection a run for its money had it been completed?
Alien: Romulus / Re: Alien: Romulus Catch-All T...
Last post by cockroach - Today at 08:15:13 PM
Quote from: 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯 on Today at 07:05:46 PM2oth Century Studios - Franchise Management Coordinator:

https://twitter.com/KendrickPejoro/status/1783571000384450868
IM TAKING THIS AS WE'RE DEF GETTING A NEW TRAILER TOMORROW!!!! ;D
Recreational Area / Re: The Alien Dialogue Thread ...
Last post by TheDerelict - Today at 07:54:51 PM
Starboard side, I'm gonna torch the f**ker.
General Discussion / Re: The Warhammer 40k Thread
Last post by Acid for Blood - Today at 07:49:21 PM
Quote from: [cancerblack] on Today at 04:14:09 PMChaos star, although they didn't invent it.

I actually toyed with the idea of getting that too at one point but was worried having both would be a bit disloyal to the Imperium.
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed