All Star Wars

Started by CELTICPRED, Dec 13, 2006, 05:23:55 AM

Author
All Star Wars (Read 2,843,747 times)

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I like the scene where someone says: "Wait a minute... We have an army of clones of the same Jango Fett that was working for Count Dooku?  That's a little suspicious."

Great scene.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Local Trouble on Dec 03, 2019, 06:58:05 PM
I like the scene where someone says: "Wait a minute... We have an army of clones of the same Jango Fett that was working for Count Dooku?  That's a little suspicious."

Great scene.

:laugh:

Biomechanoid

Biomechanoid

Quote from: Local Trouble on Dec 03, 2019, 06:58:05 PM

Great scene.

I guess I missed that scene. . .  ;)

38: Obi-Wan vs. Anakin on Mustafar

TIME: "Revenge of the Sith. A key moment fans slogged through three prequels for: Anakin breaking bad. And boy, does Lucas milk it. This may be the longest Star Wars fight scene ever, chock-full of risible dialogue. Most memorable, though, is Anakin's limbless body rolling around on the ground ... before catching fire."

Shasvre

Shasvre

When you're four episodes behind everyone else and finally sees Baby Yoda.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Do you need a plush Baby Yoda now?

Biomechanoid

Biomechanoid

Quote from: Local Trouble on Dec 03, 2019, 07:59:14 PM
Do you need a plush Baby Yoda now?

I expect Sideshow Collectibles to release a model of Baby Yoda soon. They already released a few versions from the series - a couple mandos, skull warrior plaque, the IG-11. So they likely have the license...unless they have to purchase licensing for each character.

37: Republican liberty dies

TIME: "Revenge of the Sith. Lucas' preoccupation with intergalactic governance is at times distracting and, as commentary on the George W. Bush era, a little on the nose. But Padmes "So this is how liberty dies 0 with thunderous applause" is one of the few truly great lines from the prequel trilogy."

I still see no one volunteering their version of the list from those who think Time is a bitch for that list, or invalid, or winner of the bad lists.

Understandable, it's much safer to tear down others' lists than to place your version on the forum front lawn with the uncertainty it will be praised or ridiculed. ;)

The Old One

The Old One

Honestly, chill my man.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

My list would probably include an entire 1 moment from the ST and it also wouldn't be 40 entries long.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Biomechanoid on Dec 03, 2019, 09:20:30 PM
I still see no one volunteering their version of the list from those who think Time is a bitch for that list, or invalid, or winner of the bad lists.

Understandable, it's much safer to tear down others' lists than to place your version on the forum front lawn with the uncertainty it will be praised or ridiculed. ;)

You are clearly looking for a fight brother, but you're not going to get one from me. Sorry!

Quote from: Fiendishly Inventive on Dec 03, 2019, 09:36:17 PM
Honestly, chill my man.

Seriously.

Biomechanoid

Biomechanoid

Quote from: Fiendishly Inventive on Dec 03, 2019, 09:36:17 PM
Honestly, chill my man.

Honestly, I am chill, my lady.

Challenging fanboy absolutism makes for healthy debate exchange, not to mention most decidedly on topic to this thread. Relax your Intervention Hero Cape, and enjoy the ride. That is, if anyone steps forward.

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Dec 03, 2019, 09:45:23 PM
You are clearly looking for a fight brother, but you're not going to get one from me. Sorry!

I made it quite clear I'm looking for lists, not a fight. Calm down, son. Announcing you don't want to play wasn't necessary.

Quote from: JokersWarPig on Dec 03, 2019, 09:39:33 PM
My list would probably include an entire 1 moment from the ST and it also wouldn't be 40 entries long.

Now here's a brave soul willing to at least stick his toe on the forum front lawn. What lone ST scene did you have in mind?

Local Trouble

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

I think Rian's trilogy has gone kaput.  And after Episode 9's release, early in 2020, there will be an official changing of the guard announced.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I agree, but now he wants to direct The Mandalorian season two.

ace3g

ace3g

Highland

Highland

Quote from: Local Trouble on Dec 04, 2019, 12:11:30 AM
I agree, but now he wants to direct The Mandalorian season two.

I think if you read between the lines, what's more likely is a journo has thought - how do i get a story, asked if Ryan would like to Direct The Mandalorian, and he's said yes ( cause what else is he gona say).

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed