All Star Wars

Started by CELTICPRED, Dec 13, 2006, 05:23:55 AM

Author
All Star Wars (Read 2,845,461 times)

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: Vermillion on Dec 10, 2019, 06:15:25 AM
You have to admit, that story line has run its course.
Drop the kid off and get bounty hunting 

Yeed is eternal

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Anyone here familiar with this old game?

kwisatz

kwisatz

Le germans  :D

HEAVY HEAVY SPOILERS NO KIDDING (it's safe to just read the article but by no means watch the video, cause it's subtitled and full of it):

https://lbbonline.com/news/would-you-spoil-star-wars-for-a-free-whopper/

Apparently they online researched and therefore are using spoilers from that JediPaxis guy that are widely considered to be the real deal. That's whats actually baffling here i guess lul --

Here's the german advertising spot which is more or less spoiler safe (it's beeped and stuff), 100% if you dont speak a word german:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nWveYQ1Phg

I mean the more attention this gets and the more the phrases are gonna be quoted (they are like: "the young hero swordsman is the son of the evil black-masked knight") and with a lot of people accidentally just clicking those videos for teh fun expecting some made up stuff in the end more folks might get spoiled than just a few germans and a bunch of hobby actors --

WHY  ::)

The Old One

The Old One

Can you believe people on Twitter wishing John Boyega loses his career over what he said about the middle film?
The irony is poetic, because according to them he isn't allowed his opinion, while calling anyone who critiques the film a bigot. Even though the rest of the cast also isn't so kind to that film.   :D

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

That's the Twitterverse for you.  Now the writer for the She-Hulk show on Disney+ is chiming in because JJ and the cast are apparently throwing shade at TLJ in the New York Times.  :laugh:

https://twitter.com/DanaSchwartzzz/status/1204807409639669760

Shasvre

Shasvre

DarthJoker45

DarthJoker45

Nick Gillard, the stunt coordinator for the prequels, reveals a lightsaber duel that was cut from the film. I don't know if it maybe the best lightsaber fight as the article's title likes to indicate, but it would have been cool none the less.

Link To Article

Shasvre

Shasvre

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Disney must be pretty scared if they're going to put a major spoiler in the trailer like that.

razeak

razeak

Quote from: Fiendishly Inventive on Dec 12, 2019, 12:58:44 PM
Can you believe people on Twitter wishing John Boyega loses his career over what he said about the middle film?
The irony is poetic, because according to them he isn't allowed his opinion, while calling anyone who critiques the film a bigot. Even though the rest of the cast also isn't so kind to that film.   :D

I encountered that on another forum. I watched TLJ on opening night and shared my thoughts. Dude immediately accused me of racism and sexism because I didn't like the Rose/Finn plot derailment. I had to laugh because my favorite film character is Ripley and my favorite current gen actor is Idris Elba. Their gender and race meant nothing to me. He followed everyone on the site that gave less than glowing reviews throwing shade at them. It was like the two dollars paperboy in Better Off Dead lol.

The media is particularly quick to throw those terms around.

Also, Baby Yoda is eternal.

Highland

Highland

Everyone throwing shade at TLJ now probably means they also know TROS sucks and are looking for early outs. Strange timing all round.

New trailer is cool. Think it doesn't really flow that well considering we never saw any of that in the previous films.

EDIT: I think those quotes have been taken out of context. Not really surprising.

Quote from: Vermillion on Dec 09, 2019, 08:37:58 PM
Anyone getting tired of the baby Yoda yet?
It's getting to be an annoying plot point. 
Tatooine was cool though. 

I just watched 5. I'm gona need the show to pick up a bit to keep it in the green. I cringed at the "sandpeople" bit, you can basically call this show before stuff happens.

Needs a bit more depth. Whoever said it was like a video game was spot on, that's exactly what it feels like. Hopefully finishes with a bang.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: razeak on Dec 13, 2019, 03:34:49 AM
Quote from: Fiendishly Inventive on Dec 12, 2019, 12:58:44 PM

I encountered that on another forum. I watched TLJ on opening night and shared my thoughts. Dude immediately accused me of racism and sexism because I didn't like the Rose/Finn plot derailment. I had to laugh because my favorite film character is Ripley and my favorite current gen actor is Idris Elba. Their gender and race meant nothing to me.

This is what it's been reduced to. When they can't challenge you in the realm of ideas with intellectual discussion and rational thought, they smear you, then use that smear to dismiss anything you say.  For a while it only existed against any oposing line of political thought, but now it has bled into everything. It's really so sad.   :-\

Ingwar

Ingwar

Chapter 6 is the best so far.

Also ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bntKWH3pOM4

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Good episode, but as a connoisseur of twi'lek females I found the fangs and lack of eyebrows to be off-putting.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

I won't be getting Disney+ until the new year. I feel so behind. :-\

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed