Beta Questions

Started by predxeno, Nov 26, 2012, 05:18:27 PM

Author
Beta Questions (Read 15,905 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Quote from: predxeno on Nov 29, 2012, 02:26:47 AM
Damn, cause that's the same model I have.  Where does it say that?

They emailed me back straight away. He said it only supports the iphone 4s, iphone 5, ipod touch 5th gen and ipad 2+

alanwu1233

alanwu1233

Quote from: Darkness on Nov 29, 2012, 01:13:54 PM
Quote from: predxeno on Nov 29, 2012, 02:26:47 AM
Damn, cause that's the same model I have.  Where does it say that?

They emailed me back straight away. He said it only supports the iphone 4s, iphone 5, ipod touch 5th gen and ipad 2+
No love for Iphone 4?

slipknotpredator

slipknotpredator

I got in!!! :D They sent me an email 1 minute ago.

BogdanDude

BogdanDude

I'd like to thank everybody who applied to test AVP: Evolution.

We just sent out emails to the ones who got accepted, so please check them and join both the Google Group and the TestFlight account (if you're on iOS).

ikarop

ikarop

Congrats to everyone who got in! I'll be seeing you in the Google Group soon :D.

Xenoscream

Xenoscream

Hey guys I got accepted on my iPhone 5. Looking forward to doing some testing :-)

The Dork Knight

The Dork Knight

I GOT IN!!!!!!!!

screenwriter805

screenwriter805

Sweet, im a beta tester for iOS! Woooopt!

The gentleman from AMG said he was going to try and send me the Beta build tomorrow! I cant wait! I mean.. I can.. But aghhhh... I can't!

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

I got in too. Can't wait!

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Woop woop, I got in. :D

AcidGlow

AcidGlow

I hate it when games like this go to mobile devices... where the market is so small.. rather.. they should ALSO port this to console and PC...
Just look at AVP Extinction.. Predator Concrete Jungle, AVP Requiem.. Aliens Extermination.. they were fun.. but they were so limited on what platform you could play them on..
I saw the press conference video on youtube and it was just so boring.. all the game footage showed was  just the models "wire frame" skeleton and almost no gameplay to "excite" the people who attended... >_>

ikarop

ikarop

Quote from: AcidGlow on Dec 17, 2012, 07:44:33 AM
I saw the press conference video on youtube and it was just so boring.. all the game footage showed was  just the models "wire frame" skeleton and almost no gameplay to "excite" the people who attended... >_>

That wasn't a press conference but a developer's conference. It was meant to be about the game engine and how they used it to make the game.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed