Alien: Blackout Details Announced

Started by Nightmare Asylum, Jan 07, 2019, 02:09:41 PM

Author
Alien: Blackout Details Announced (Read 48,133 times)

SM

SM

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Jan 07, 2019, 08:34:20 PM
Quote from: SM on Jan 07, 2019, 08:21:26 PM
# Hear the whining.

It's been a little bit more than six hours, and it's gotten ridiculous. Gonna agree with SM.

I almost feel like I should no longer be excited. Apparently, there's no point. And from what I've received on Twitter, it's not OK to have a different opinion on this.

Don't you dare suggest "toxic fandom" is a thing though...

Local Trouble

Is this what all the ballyhoo was about?

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Yeah, Whoopie f*cking do.*

*though it sounds like there might be more stuff coming...

Voodoo Magic

Hey, I'm going to play it. Yeah, I said it. I'll take you all on!

But this like/dislike ratio seems a little excessive.. and dare I say embarrassing.

SM

SM

Shows what happens when people get sucked in by baseless click bait articles and Youtube videos.

Local Trouble

I want a video to EXPLAIN all this to me.

Butts

Butts

Great. Just super. Really excited. Thanks again Fox.

Hidalgo

Hidalgo

I. Hate. Mobile games.

426Buddy

426Buddy

Yes how dare they...  releasing a mobile game, can you believe it? Lock em up like monsters they are! :laugh:

SM

SM

Should have called it Alien Entitlement.

SiL

SiL

Sweet, a game I'll actually get the chance to play because my life is an endless slog of freelance drudgery and I don't have lots of spare hours to play console games at the moment!

And in time for my birthday!

Still Collating...

Yeah it reuses a lot of Isolation's assets. That's good, that means it was cheap and financial success is a bit more plausible. It doesn't deserve this much hate at all. I'm not too happy about this being all we get to Play but I'm happy Isolation is getting another game in any shape or form. If this is successful, that's good for the franchise.
This is a mobile game, I don't take those seriously, so if this is fun in any sense, I'll be pleased.

And there better be no annoying microtransactions.

Evanus

Evanus

I suppose with ''watch'' they mean the rumored TV show.. any news on that?

Vrastal

Vrastal

Really? All that hype for an unwanted mobile game? I know the asian market loves their mobile games (or so ive heard) but mobile games are so forgettable.

At least AvP2 has a living community still..

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed